LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waiting since January for my GTO from a dealer, and it started turning into June with no car. Since Sewell was a sponsor, I gave Jason a buzz to see what he can do. He gave me an outstanding deal, and I would do business with him again. I know it is hard to find sales reps out there that will not BS you let alone take care of you. So, I finally received my silver m6 GTO yesterday and it was love at first sight ;) . I just wanted to share this info in case anybody else is looking for a car.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
congratulations on the purchase.. :)

it seems that all 3 of our sponsoring dealerships are dealing on GTOs. i bought my from dylan (formul8) at ohare pontiac and got a great deal. im glad that they are are here.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Hey Bob thanks for the nice comments. If anyone is looking give me a buzz I have some good colors in stock and ready to go.

·
3,327 Posts
Our sponsors are all awesome. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought my BB/M6 from Jason, and he made it the most painless car purchase I have ever made! I will definately be going back to Sewell!!

Thanks again Jason!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bought mine from Jeff Blain at GRAYSON very nice people in and out just a long 187 miles down hwy 82
:hail:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently took my GTO back to Sewell to have the windows tinted. They did a great job. I like that there is not 2 pieces of film on the back window. One solid piece looks better and hopefully will make it last longer. One more reason I am glad I did business with Sewell.

·
Registered
55 Posts
you drove all the way up from Austin for window tint

1 - 12 of 12 Posts