LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of the goat, the 8 series, and the doggie.

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you are right... it is...*walks outside with screw driver...* be back in ten minutes.

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay its fixed, and yeah hes a big boy

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hes a great pyranees, about 130 lbs and a good 3 and 1/2 feet tall. but the sweatest animal in the world. him and my three year old niece play tag around the island in the kitchin. funniest thing to see... theyll be running one way and hell catch her and give her a little shove with his nose, then turn and run around the other direction, she will chase him catch him and give him a little pat on the butt, then hell turn around and start chasing her back the other way... endless entertainment for them both.

·
YOUNG ONE!
599 Posts
which lamin-x did you get? smoked or really dark?

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
front is smoked, any darker and the headlights dont work at night too well, the back is charcoal, which is real nice looking, and just a shade on the legal side... since you can see some red through the black, without the lights on, it isnt illegal, or so ive been told, you cacn see it fine with the brakes on, i checked... getting rearended and having it be my fault is the last thing to do on my list.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
they will bust you more for the rear lights then the front. thats why i only did my front lights and am waiting to clean up my record a little before i do the back

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Looks great...did you do the fogs also?...hard to tell.:)

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i did the fogs... and jamesbiz, the police here seem to think differently, i cant say i really know waht the actual law is, but as far as enforcement goes, they only mess with you if its completelyblack around here...

·
on a mission from...
139 Posts
Got any more photos from the front? I am considering getting the Lamin-x or headlight armor for the headlight and foglights.

·
Cosmos M6 - RIP PBM M6 -375hp
418 Posts
Car looks very nice. Rear looks just like my Goat. I just finished de-badging the rear and have the same Lamin-X on the tails. I also did the overlay on the rear arrow head. Another thought, charcoal the side marker lights. I bought a sheet of bulk from Lamin-x and covered mine. Same effect as the rear. A tiny amount of orange is visible just like the rear, but it looks so much cleaner.

·
Big Dave
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the advice martian i was plannin gon doing just that...
as far as more pictures of the front this is the only other one i have right now, ill take more later though

·
Pure Power
485 Posts
Looks good. I just ordered my Lamin-X

·
Silver Blur
1,054 Posts
somthing abought a allll black car :pimp: i love it :) my black gto was limo tinted but not the tails or fogs or the headlights we did do vilal headlights and fog lights and tails to my silver gto the brazen gto is stock :pimp: except the aed body kit,as for the ol puppy "lol thats 1 big puppy" he's flippen huge i dont think i've ever seen a gog that big kinda reminds me of the white polar bear from the coca-cola comercial as long as he's good woith the little 1 thats great:gears:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts