LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got maggie on my goat and she sings a great tune........

I went from

287hp
301tq

to

385hp
394tq

not bad I was hoping for 400 but not bad for stock exhaust and headers..
Thanks to Mike at Next Level Performance... :cool: :hail: :hail:

oh yeah I have a short video from the dyno if someone can host??
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is the graph

dyno graph
 

·
May I quote you on that?
Joined
·
22,046 Posts
Congrats on your BJ. Did you run the latest Maggie tune w/ descreened MAF, or use Next Level's tune?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
I though you got blown by Jeanne. Better by Maggie.
:drink::drink:
 

·
Enjoy the trolls
Joined
·
2,548 Posts
So Maggie gives the best blowjobs huh?

You know what they say. There is no such thing as a "bad" BJ. Congrats. Now I'm jealous.


Why oh why did I buy an extended 5 year/72 K miles extended warranty.


Whyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????????????
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tails said:
I though you got blown by Jeanne. Better by Maggie.
:drink::drink:
jeanne is next to blow........

Mistermike they de-screened the maf and Next level tuned it, he also did WavyDavy's gto a few weeks back, he said it was a bear to do, the IAT's are high......our biggest problem is the heat
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
desertgoat said:
Why oh why did I buy an extended 5 year/72 K miles extended warranty.


Whyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????????????
Why not cancel it? Get that money back and put it in the goat :D
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Huntress said:
Why not cancel it? Get that money back and put it in the goat :D
yeah i bought the 7yr 84k ext warranty..........wonder if I can still use it? :sneaky:
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
I suppose that depends on the warranty itself... I know mine will cover a supercharger. Mine is not a GM extended warranty... read the details.
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
BTW.... congrats on your first BJ :D
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Huntress said:
BTW.... congrats on your first BJ :D
:sneaky: :gr_jest: uhh thanks Huntress! :gr_jest:

she sings a great tune while she is blowing, a very vocal girl :gr_jest:
 

·
Enjoy the trolls
Joined
·
2,548 Posts
Wow!

Dbluegoat said:
:sneaky: :gr_jest: uhh thanks Huntress! :gr_jest:

she sings a great tune while she is blowing, a very vocal girl :gr_jest:
You mean she's a "hummer'???

LOLOLOLOL!


Check my avatar, my sig, and my new heading. You know I want Maggie. I want her so bad. I could almost taste it.
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,682 Posts
You dirty rat!! Awsome numbers blue. I never saw it coming and you never said a word. Power band looks good, but they could have increased the smoothing on it a little. So....tell us about how it feels, I know its gotta be a kick in the a!#!!
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gtodoug said:
You dirty rat!! Awsome numbers blue. I never saw it coming and you never said a word. Power band looks good, but they could have increased the smoothing on it a little. So....tell us about how it feels, I know its gotta be a kick in the a!#!!
well i have only had it back since last night but She really snaps you back when you get on it. Very smooth and not noticeable until you get on it and once you hit 4000 she is screaming the big one......I need more time to play with her.......damn this hurricane.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
If you made 385 hot I will bet it will make 410 after it cools down. There is no fan big enough to cool it on the dyno. Driving on a cool night on the freeway mine just pulls like mad. I made 410 on the dyno first pull 398 second pull and 381 third pull so it does not like heat. Also after driving mine for a couple of days it just started running better. Anyway enjoy the BJ.
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cnard said:
Some pics of my new toy.
nice! what kind of #'s are you getting? did you get it dynoed?
 

·
May I quote you on that?
Joined
·
22,046 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
jeanne is next to blow........

Mistermike they de-screened the maf and Next level tuned it, he also did WavyDavy's gto a few weeks back, he said it was a bear to do, the IAT's are high......our biggest problem is the heat
You back in the stock airbox? If so, I would do the 2 hole mod. I would apply some thermal insulation like dynomat's stuff to the air tube under any circumstances. If you have an open filter, then that's the next area to address. If Autosport's hood was more of a commercial product, I think it would be a great boon to heat conscious Goatblowers across the land. Another thought would be to paint the blower flat black. It would shed heat much better. Note the color of the Whipples and Lysholms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
You want to make sure that your throttle opens all the way, mine was only opening about 80% untill I adjusted the cable and that made a big differance in the power.Just have someone push the pedal down and check it. You want to make sure your BJ is 100%
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top