LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to send an invite out to the GTO crew that there is a cruise in at the QS & Lube in Sheffield today. This place gets packed and you have to get there early, HSV GTO and I get there around 3pm and park in the front.
It looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day so try to come on out, usually Steve is the only GTO there and it would be nice to see a bunch of them there.
QS & Lube is located in Sheffield at the detroit road (sr 254) exit off I-90 across the street from Mike Bass Ford.

·
HSV GTO
762 Posts
yeah i will be there it is a good cruise all you great lakes guys should come out it is fun wings beer and a lot of cars what more could you ask for.

steve :)

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
I would but the Browns game is at 4. Maybe next week.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Browns? Bah! Wait til next year, oh yeah the season just started.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
My GTO is in the shop :mad:

·
Registered
213 Posts
TRMN8TR said:
The Browns? Bah! Wait til next year, oh yeah the season just started.
The Browns have a little bit more seniority than my GOAT at this time of year.
Will try to be there for next week though.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
cfp40 said:
The Browns have a little bit more seniority than my GOAT at this time of year.
Will try to be there for next week though.
Are you watching Pittsburg get their ass handed to them? :p

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I just got home from work and gotta relax some. Gonna watch the brownies.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I stopped by a couple of minutes ago and met HSVGTO. Nice talking to you bro .... I'm looking forward to the next gathering in Oct. I also realized that my Goat is lower to the ground compared to Steve's Goat.

BTW Steve, I forgot to show you my GTO die cast model. I always have it in the car and it's the same color combo.
Gianni

·
HSV GTO
762 Posts
it was nice to meet you to. hope to see you at the oct meet. We need to get more gto's up at quaker steak and lube in sheffield.It was pt cruieser
night what a drag there was a lot of them there we need to have a meet there it is a good time. see you at the next meet.

steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts