LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any of you like your clusters done at nats? Post up so I can get a count ;)

·
3,327 Posts
I already have mine done, but wouldn't mind some tweaking.....

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
How about a full SD tune at Nationals ;-) I need to give you a call still

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would like to have mine done. I see on your website that it is $120.00 what all will you do for that and what days can I make an appoinment for ?

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Um some tweaking might be nice. Are you bringing any LED'S:secret:

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holeshot said:
Um some tweaking might be nice. Are you bringing any LED'S:secret:
You know I cant do that shit on the road, it takes an entire benchful of stuff lol $120 includes ALL programming options.. Programming will be available on Thursday, Friday or Saturday depending on when you want it.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
GTPprix said:
You know I cant do that shit on the road, it takes an entire benchful of stuff lol $120 includes ALL programming options.. Programming will be available on Thursday, Friday or Saturday depending on when you want it.
It was worth a try. LOL I just had to start some shit Chris :drink:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
LS2BlueGoat said:
By the way can't wait to meet all of you guys up there HRJ and HRM has had a lot to say about you all :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
And you still want to meet us? :drink:

·
Had to bring her back
148 Posts
Hey Chris count me in, I was trying to get people to commit for the Newport Meet, will you definately be at the Nats?

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup I'll be at Nats ;) We need to figure out how to coordinate this. I'll be there Thursday night friday/saturday/sunday.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,916 Posts
Depending on price, I'm up for a program for the DRL light and speedo correction.

I would love to see a sample of the LED conversion, especially yellow.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Uh I cant do LED conversions out of the state thats for sure lol Programming no problem ;)

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Can you do the GM TSB reprogram #05-08-49-003 (Jan 20, 2005)?

Also, can you help with the TC-off on start problem I have (maybe that TSB solves it)?

I'd go to my dealer, but I really don't want anyone else touching my car unless they know exactly what they're dealing with. :)

Padre

1 - 20 of 28 Posts