LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Very cool! I'm glad you made it up for the day, Matt. We just got back!

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW, my wife took all but like 5 of these pics :) I was busy taking almost 1 full hours worth of HD video :turbonaug

Now I just gotta go through it and DL it. May take a couple days! Pics are the easy part, ha

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Great pictures thanks for sharing them just got everything unloaded and put away now I have to see what the wife took. She normally does a really good job so I will try and post some soon.

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
thanks for the pics Matt and MJ!!! I sure hope your car is done for Bradenton Matt, it would be nice to have the whole crew drive down to that one!!!

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Blake the smokey burnout pic is sweet! lol Thanks Matt and MJ!

Now I just gotta find some sticky tires. :turbonaug

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
if anyone has any high res or HD pics and videos of my car, i'd love to have them sent to me! unfortunately i have the nice scratch on the passenger side but i'd really love video of the car. great pics above!!

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
i have my car in a lot of pictures people took, but i always seem to be in the left lane
you and i raced a few times at the end. our cars were pretty even!

·
Resident Beach Bum
1,674 Posts
yea i remember they have a video of us racing in the shootout video thread i think its video 5.....
if you're talking about the race that was about 2:20 to 2:50, then it wasnt me. i never had a race with a car that race a 13.59 @ 105. actually, i think that was me in the next race with the purple car. i remember seeing a pic of me next to the spoilerless purple car.

also, did you happen to realize that both of our cars are named Katie?! we had a few Katie vs. Katie runs!

·
165 MPH CLUB!
2,398 Posts
if you're talking about the race that was about 2:20 to 2:50, then it wasnt me. i never had a race with a car that race a 13.59 @ 105. actually, i think that was me in the next race with the purple car. i remember seeing a pic of me next to the spoilerless purple car.

also, did you happen to realize that both of our cars are named Katie?! we had a few Katie vs. Katie runs!
Thats kind of funny, i know we had a few good runs at the end like 3 or 4 at least.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts