LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This year I will get some adult small, youth large, and youth medium made in addition to the normal sizes. Also, there will be a few pink ones as well for the ladies. These new sizes and the pink shirts will be VERY limited unless you specify what you want within the next week. I will placing the shirt order some time in the coming week so let me know if you want a special size or pink.

Here is what they will look like with a few minor changes to be made before going to print.

Shirt only

mrjabonls206 2XL
GTO Brody

Attachments

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Additional shirts will be $10 each up to XL and $12 for sizes 2XL and 3XL.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Looks good! Can you get a pink youth large? You want us to pay pal now or pay at the shootout?

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
put me in for an adult small & a xl pink please

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good! Can you get a pink youth large? You want us to pay pal now or pay at the shootout?
Pay at the track. I will check on the pink youth large. If not is black ok? Do you want the youth large in place of the small you wanted?
put me in for an adult small & a xl pink please
Will do.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Pay at the track. I will check on the pink youth large. If not is black ok? Do you want the youth large in place of the small you wanted?
Your going to have to take that up with Cortney! lol yea that's fine if you cant get pink and yea that will take place of the small.

Thanks Travis!

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your going to have to take that up with Cortney! lol yea that's fine if you cant get pink and yea that will take place of the small.

Thanks Travis!
NP buddy. I will note the size and color.

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Can I get a shirt with a Dodge Charger on it? :D

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Most Charger drivers wear a Smokey Bear hat with a uniform and all kinds of gadgets hanging all around. :stickpoke
Hmmmmmm........good point. I'll have to look into the uniform

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
My wife would love a Pink L and I know I would like another of the regular shirts XL .. They look great Travis!!!

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
Travis, we would like a L in Pink for Rachel, that would replace the L on the registration. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Travis, can I get a SM pink shirt for MJ. Also, an extra MED blk shirt (in addition to the MED for my registration).

Speaking of registration...MJ still wants to run the SS this year. As long as that's feasible, does she need to register as well? Or can I pay for her registration under my name? Shoot me a PM or give me a ring and let me know. Thanks bud

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Travis, can I get a SM pink shirt for MJ. Also, an extra MED blk shirt (in addition to the MED for my registration).

Speaking of registration...MJ still wants to run the SS this year. As long as that's feasible, does she need to register as well? Or can I pay for her registration under my name? Shoot me a PM or give me a ring and let me know. Thanks bud
Noted. Just let me know about the other we talked about.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For the non attendees 2xl will be $14 plus shipping. Smaller sizes are $13.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts