1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Why must people keep calling this the 05 Judge... *sigh*

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
This link of the "judge" (IT'S NOT A JUDGE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) is posted by someone who abbreviates Impulse Blue Metallic as IMB so go figure. :)

That said, sounds like it's a NASCAR practically.

Oh, and one more thing.

IT'S
NOT
A
JUDGE
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
phobos512 said:
This link of the "judge" (IT'S NOT A JUDGE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD) is posted by someone who abbreviates Impulse Blue Metallic as IMB so go figure. :)

That said, sounds like it's a NASCAR practically.

Oh, and one more thing.

IT'S
NOT
A
JUDGE
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Who gives a rats ass if it is a judge or not, I have seen it referred to that numerous times. I know the car was the one at the woodward dream cruise. So I miskeyed my name, no need to be a d**k. I fixed the title I hope you can now sleep better at night. I'll change my screen name too....

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Rat's Ass would be a cool name for it. Doesn't matter though as the sound is awesome. When you drive by a couple of guys.....Hey did you see that rat's ass? Yeah that was too cool.......
:drink::drink:

·
BattleHerks Forever
310 Posts
Sounds awesome, As far as what will be the Judge (DURRRUHUHUH) who knows, personally I didn't like any of the "classic" GTO's. I've always been more of a Camaro or Chevelle guy so I could care less.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I don't care if we call it the "judge" or not. In reality it's not coming to market anytime soon. In fact, after looking at the specs and listening to the exhaust this car has the right to be called whatever it wants. Judge seems mighty appropriate IMO.

So in fact this is not a Judge, but i have a feeling the public is gonna grab onto this. Alot of retro loving going on and this gets people fired up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts