LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Original Owners & 100K Club
2006 Monaro VZ Clone
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to make sure to give Andy from Kollar Racing props. I have dealt with him twice during the pandemic. Once for a new brake set up and once cuz my Konis are finally shot. Anyway, he was awesome helping me get exactly what I wanted and when he ran into trouble getting one part from and he went above and beyond to make sure I got what I needed to drive my Goat back across the country.

I have had my car for 14 years now and dealt with all sorts of vendors. My dealings with Andy put him among the very best. Especially when it comes to the customer service side and making sure your needs are met.

Thanks Andy.

·
Original Owners & 100K Club
2006 Monaro VZ Clone
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said, I have had my goat a long time and I've bought a lot of parts and dealt with all kinds of different people. Dealing with you was my distinct pleasure. So, thank you. I will come to you for any future goat needs as much as I can moving forward. I appreciate you being so diligent and helpful.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have dealt with Andy several times and share your opinion. I am going to upgrade my brakes and was wondering what kit you bought and your thoughts on the product. Would you buy it again or get something else?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts