LS1GTO Forums banner

Show pictures 7/1/05

3K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  MatadorRed69 
#1 ·
Here are a few shots I took today at the show. You would not believe the number of cars that showed up, especially the 04-05s. One whole row is full of LS1/2 cars and I'd say at least 4 more were in the parking lot outside including mine. If the pics don't show up just wait till the hits on the site die down and you'll see them.

Part 1

See less See more
#6 ·
69CamaroSS said:
If the pics don't show up just wait till the hits on the site die down and you'll see them.
Too many people have been hitting my site looking at Nats pics. Just wait a little while.

#8 ·
great pics!!

#13 ·
gotzaGTO said:
ok what the hell SAP package is that !!!! that looks like the original concept package!!!
That's the standard sap with the middle support cut off and fixed up real nice (it's been talked about on here previously) and DAMN does it ever look good that way.

Great pics. Please tell me that those are NOT sheepskin covers in that Maggie'd and AP'd orange-looking GTO.

#15 ·
gotzaGTO said:
ok what the hell SAP package is that !!!! that looks like the original concept package!!!
That's what it is... those are both "PILOT" stamped cars, the Barbados one an '04 and the black one an early-build '05. The black one has carbon-fiber interior trim. See Holeshot's gallery for more interesting pics of both cars (different brakes on the Barbie '04, a GM performance intake on the '05).

--Robert
better get back outside to his car

#20 ·
96BlazinTiger said:
Brians Car and the Lone Star Dinner sorry didnt get a picture of the "Moth"

What, no moth! What the hell! And all the work you guys put into it...

#21 ·
RobertHammen said:
That's what it is... those are both "PILOT" stamped cars, the Barbados one an '04 and the black one an early-build '05. The black one has carbon-fiber interior trim. See Holeshot's gallery for more interesting pics of both cars (different brakes on the Barbie '04, a GM performance intake on the '05).

--Robert
better get back outside to his car
I knew it, cause that rear bumper is totally different then the SAP bumper!!! thats pretty cool!

#25 ·
great pics man i had a blast hanging out with you guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.