LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
RobertHammen said:
That's what it is... those are both "PILOT" stamped cars, the Barbados one an '04 and the black one an early-build '05. The black one has carbon-fiber interior trim. See Holeshot's gallery for more interesting pics of both cars (different brakes on the Barbie '04, a GM performance intake on the '05).

--Robert
better get back outside to his car
I knew it, cause that rear bumper is totally different then the SAP bumper!!! thats pretty cool!

great pics man i had a blast hanging out with you guys

Warren said:
I see a taternuts....
LOL, for the longest time I was wondering what the hell a taternut was...

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Brian has anyone ever said you look like Kevin Smith (Silent Bob)? :hail:

Discussion starter · #37 ·
mchell said:
Dave,
My wife snapped a couple of pics of the finals.

good race......congrats

Mike (Gold 71 GTO)

Mike awesome pics! Thanks for posting them. Keep an eye out this fall because you will most likely be in High Performance Pontiac. It was nice to meet you and your wife at the Nats, take care.

69CamaroSS said:
Brian has anyone ever said you look like Kevin Smith (Silent Bob)? :hail:

I guess that's cool as long as no one mistakes me for Jay!

All you motherf***ers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna f*** your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax f*** who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our s***, then s*** out our s***, then eat their s*** which is made up of our s*** that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherf**** are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.