LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Side exit or 60s style or 05 style??????

im looking into changing my exhuast to a side exit or 60s style what do you all think would look better or just leave it how it is and get the rmr rear bumper? or go with an 05 set up?

·
Resident SVT Defender
906 Posts
What does "60s style" mean?

·
PRPLHZE
533 Posts
I have run both ways... My first system was the 64 GTO dual dual behind the rear wheels... Looked great IMO, and got lots of comments from others....
I now run side exit exhaust. Love it equally as much.

The biggest situation with running either is, filling those holes in the bumper. Mine still hasnt been done. Nobody around here wants to touch it.

Either way, you'll be happy..... Post some pics when get it done...!!

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
kctowboy said:
I have run both ways... My first system was the 64 GTO dual dual behind the rear wheels... Looked great IMO, and got lots of comments from others....
I now run side exit exhaust. Love it equally as much.

The biggest situation with running either is, filling those holes in the bumper. Mine still hasnt been done. Nobody around here wants to touch it.

Either way, you'll be happy..... Post some pics when get it done...!!
There was a guy on the forum that was able to find a shop. Just gotta keep on looking, if you were closer I could help out.

·
Slow Guy, Fast Car
1,067 Posts
Great looking car Psycho! Definitely a different look.

·
I'm gonna get you!
2,812 Posts
This is the critical part to making the side exit looking good.

SICKS.OH said:
finally started mine....

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
SICKS.OH said:
yeah, but for $395 +shipping they can .....:bootyshak lol

im still under $200 and still have an extra one.
DMS:fawkdance can keep theres. Good job bro, its looking good:turbonaug .Man your cut the piece better than mine. If you cut it wrong it takes longer to fit, which happened to me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts