LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to put the side graphics on my car from auto trim design, love the look just cant decide if it will (A) look good on my impulse blue and (B) if it does look good which color to help it pop...dont want the ricer look just something to help it stand out from the crowd.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
just my opinion but.......the sticker goes along the bodyline but looks totally lost against the bottom of the windows because it is too wide and doesn't follow their lines. also, the sticker has no definitive end point in relationship to anything else on the car

as long as you like it, I guess that's all that matters

·
Gearhead Daddy
731 Posts
I just don't like how the graphic ends abruptly.

·
Tori
381 Posts
looking to put the side graphics on my car from auto trim design, love the look just cant decide if it will (A) look good on my impulse blue and (B) if it does look good which color to help it pop...dont want the ricer look just something to help it stand out from the crowd.

No ricer look here.
Before Stripes

After Stripes

·
Registered
669 Posts
No graphics look good, or ever will on a gto (PERIOD).........but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

·
Living the dream!
4,841 Posts
The GTO had a tiger as the mascot back in the 60's.
Yeah, that's where the "GRRRRR" license plate came from.
Never made much sense to me though... real goats don't growl. Must have been one of those ideas that a GM designer came up with in the 60's while toking on a bong in the office.

·
Zzzzzz......
3,703 Posts
That's the only good looking stripe out i there i think. THe Autotrimdesign one needs that sharp upper cutting point by the rear window, otherwise it looks weird.

·
Jeremy
54 Posts
This is what i have it was on the car when i bought it but really has grown on me . Some people dont like it but to one his own.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts