LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Do you care for a GOATASM?
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to travel to a different state to get my first kill. In Raleigh on business I brought the goat. I was sitting at a light on TW something road heading towards HW70. A G35 four door pulls up next to me and I think nothing of it. Just out of interest I turned of TC and the light turned green. I slowly took off and I see him haul but so I took the bait and mashed the pedal. He was a little more than a car in front when I hit it and expeditiously get to his rear door. After coming of the revlimiter I move to second and chirp the tires as I pull past him. I then hit 3rd with a chirp and run to about 85, maybe a little faster where I let out and cost. To no avail, he comes flying by and I look over and his lady friend and him are laughing. Why? I do not know, but I laughed back. The scoot down the road, make the right onto HW70 and I catch back up at the next light, this time behind him. I GTI pulls up next to him. They go off the line so I watch. That GTI took it for a while and actually merged in front of him till the G35 did not lift and went down the road. I remained about 2 lengths behind both of them to watch, no need to do the same thing twice. I get next to the GTI and nod for his performance against the g35. I guess this is a kill even though he did do the fly by. I do not see the need to continue on much after beating him that bad. Just let them go.

·
Do you care for a GOATASM?
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the typos, machine will not let me edit.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
nice kill

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Nice kill. I assume him and his lady friend were laughing because they were having some fun. There's fun to be had even in a good death.:turbonaug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts