LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Ass-Clown
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my girl will never post on here...She's at the light on the way to work this morning, and I'm behind her in the POS 4runner. Some numbnuts in an F150 that's all blinged out with an exhaust pulls up in the right lane next to her...Thinking he's going to just 'hop' in front of her before the lane ends in 200 feet or so...I see him thinking it...And I am praying to the hot rod Gods, :hail: "Please, just this once, let her do it..." Light changes, she stands on it, TC kicks in, and she STILL hands the guy his #ss (I know it was just an F150, but my g/f could teach old people something about driving slow). A tear came to my eye...But then she was back to her leisurely self by the next light. It's times like those that give me hope :) ...Anyway. Thought I'd share.

·
ya im french what of it !
800 Posts
speaking of ford i was at 7-11 tonight and this guy in a GT pulls up parks next to me had to almost wipe his drool off my car .guy was in love with the GTO and shook my hand saying your the only person i seen with a gto and i just wanted to shake your hand

LOL

mmmmk

·
Registered
399 Posts
My wife and I went to a wedding Saturday and it was at a small Church out in the middle of nowhere. I drove the GTO and after the wedding was over, we walked over to the car to get in and I noticed a group of young guys standing close by . As I got in, one of them came over and said," When you leave could you get on it so we could here your GTO run?" As I was trying to get the big smile of my face, I said sure! Then my wife looks over at me and says "Now don't do anything stupid!" I guess that translates into ,Don't smoke the tires!
I pulled out and let her rip in first gear and then backed off.
God this car is fun :driving:

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Truck should have known better. I saw a F150 with Lightning rims recently and exhaust. I feel bad for him b/c the Lightning is so friggin good why be a poser ?

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Boefadeez,

Just so you know, all our stories around here begin as follows:

"I was just minding my own business, when..."

That's our version of "Once upon a time" ok? :)

Nice story by the way. Both my girls (human and car) like going 130MPH with me :)

·
Resident Ass-Clown
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, it wasn't me per se, so I figured you guys would let it slide...Besides, its "There I was, minding my own business, like I ALWAYS do, when suddenly..."

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
haha, nice work. i would be proud of my girlfriend if she did the same thing. way to rub off on her.

i take it she was driving the GTO???

·
Resident Ass-Clown
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes she was. Like I said, it brought a tear to my eye.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Just when you think you know them they do something cool.
:drink::drink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts