LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in preparation of the Manteca car show we are going to be doing a small detail day @ my place in Mantweaca ...

we will also do a BBQ so we will all need to chip in a little the day of , so bring a little cash with you please

start time 8am until finished
place Manteca 1138 Barbados ct

sign up if your in , Also please be sure your car is hand washed prior to showing up for your spot this will save lots of time ........thanks

1 8am Ryan Mr. MBM
2 Ace
3 Austin
4 Jason ?

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Oooh, I have to wash my car that day... maybe, for the first time ever, I could have "Ray Approved Wheels"?

-Todd...
Maybe....... With photoshop. :D

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I'm sure I can make it.

·
Lovesthegoat
507 Posts
I'm in!

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
I am a maybe, I know we're going to Great America in early May sometime so let me find out for sure.

·
Registered
789 Posts
If you have a favorite product you want to use on your car I encourage you to bring it. Just to make sure we have enough product to get everyone's car done.

·
MBM GOAT
921 Posts
Well, being that I'm not a detail expert, I don't really have a favorite anything at this point. I just barely bought a porter cable. Any brands and types that are preferred?

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Well, being that I'm not a detail expert, I don't really have a favorite anything at this point. I just barely bought a porter cable. Any brands and types that are preferred?
I'll bring my buckets. If anyone wants to put some cash in my pocket P&S Sales is in Hayward and I can pick up whatever we may need for a wash and wax? It may be cheaper that way. It's a car detail supply shop right down the street from me. So check out the website see what you want and I'll scoop it up!

Attachments

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I ordered foam pads, they should be here before then.
It takes a few days, at least for me it did. I could of finished it one day but my hands needed a break.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
About this Discussion
92 Replies
17 Participants
raygnicky
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing