LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last 2 days were spent doing the complete Zaino treatment on my Goat and I wanted to go for a ride. So I say to my Son, lets go into town and get a Pepsi. Well, there we are driving down a 6 lane highway soon to to turn into 4 lane when this guy in a BMW 645 ci with the temporary tags still on in flys up on my backside. He stays there for a bit then decides to pass me on the right. Well not only is that illegal, but his lane also ends about 1/2 mile ahead. I said to my Son "NO Way!". I was ready for him though, TC off, AC off and running in third. We were door to door briefly then I started to pull on him. Needless he did not get in front of me. While sitting beside him at the next stop light he was none to gracious. What can I say. Nobody told him to go out and spend 70K on a car when you can get just as good with better performance for 32K. I have said it before and I will say it again God I Love This Car !! :)

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
Ah yes, this car is something special. By the way, I've been meaning to ask you.
Is that you in your avatar, or is that someone I should recognize. No matter what your answer, I'm gonna always think you look like that picture. LOLOL Nice Crown!

·
Former Goatherder
658 Posts
That's the King Arthur character from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It's a hilarious movie if you haven't seen it.

·
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alas that is not I. That is Graham Chapman as King Arthur from the Monty Python film 'In Search of the Holy Grail" Check it out sometime. Truely a classic. I do have blond hair and a beard, but I have not had long hair since back in the 70's when I had my first Goat.

·
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am Authur Sir, King of The Britans. We are in search of the Holy Goat in order to slay the Huns. What are you going to do "Bleed On Me ?" :)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
ColoradoGoat said:
I am Authur Sir, King of The Britans. We are in search of the Holy Goat in order to slay the Huns. What are you going to do "Bleed On Me ?" :)

Run-a-way, Run-a-way . . .

Tis but a fleash wound!!!

Classic! I give it 2 thumbs up :thumbs:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I didn't know BMW made a 6 series car. :D I think you meant a 745i. :D Either way, it is a heavy, luxury autobhan car, not a race car.

Either way, I like when BMW's get bitch slapped.

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts
My mail receipt .wav file is the thwack of an arrow hitting the tree above (I think) the king's head and John Cleese saying 'Message for you, Sir'.

It is zipped here...

I think you have to save it to your disk to run it

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
NO wonder why, It's brand new. Even around here in the BMW capital of the world outside of Bavaria, I have yet to ever see one.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
DanLS1 and I saw a new 600 convertable up close Fri night at the restaurant. Pretty good looking car, though. The engine has no throttle. It is 100% controlled by the variable cam and intake.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Hey - you beat me to the punch mistermike.
Oh, and so long as you get British humor then Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the funniest movie ever made.
Dan

·
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CMNTMXR57 said:
I didn't know BMW made a 6 series car. :D I think you meant a 745i. :D Either way, it is a heavy, luxury autobhan car, not a race car.

Either way, I like when BMW's get bitch slapped.
Cmnt I think they already covered this. It is a new car cost is over 69K. Ratings are 325HP with 330 #'s. I like you Sir love to slap those German cars. My Son knew the Goat could do it but was damned proud to be there for the experience. I can not get over the reaction of the Jerk that was driving it. It was as though he was saying to himself "But I Drive A BMW, how could this be, beaten by a Pontiac?"

·
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Razinhell said:
What is your name?
What is you quest?

What is your favorite color?
I am Aurthur King of the Brittans.

I am in search of the Holly Goat.

Quicksilver, no wait Impluse Blue.

Nee

Bring me a Shrubbery. One that is not too fancy and not too plain.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
I have the whole script saved in a word document...

ARTHUR: If you will not show us the Grail, we shall take your castle by force!
FRENCH GUARD: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottom, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English k-nnnnniggets. Thpppppt! Thppt! Thppt!
GALAHAD: What a strange person.
ARTHUR: Now look here, my good man--
FRENCH GUARD: I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

·
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As I sat at the light yesterday next to the vanquished BMW driver my Son was heard to shout.

"Bring Out Your Dead"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts