LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay I don't really live in Seattle, I live in Kent about 5 miles away. I just got off the phone with UP (Thanks to EdM) and using my covert personna found out that my GTO will be offloaded here in Kent at 8:47 PM this evening. To make a short story long, just yesterday I found a dealer about 50 miles away that was selling the exact same car for $4K less. I called them and not only were they selling at msrp they had the VIN and in fact had been invoiced on Dec. 22. Didn't take me long to make the change. So this morning I do the espionage thing and voila. So now the car has to be shipped from Kent (where I live) about 50 miles north to Smokey Point were I will pick it up and drive it back to Kent. I have a call into the dealer to let them know what is going on. I hope I don't lose too much sleep....... So that makes it official.....I am on the wagon here at LS1GTO!! for now anyway!!!
:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
You are one lucky dog. Congratulations!! :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
:bubbrub Well, Tails, It might be a little hard driving back with the DTs, but I'm sure the adrenalin rush will more than compensate! Congratulations. You deserve it! :bubbrub

·
Registered
524 Posts
FAntastic Tails- hope no problems. Congrats, guy. About time. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Tails said:
Okay I don't really live in Seattle, I live in Kent about 5 miles away. I just got off the phone with UP (Thanks to EdM) and using my covert personna found out that my GTO will be offloaded here in Kent at 8:47 PM this evening. To make a short story long, just yesterday I found a dealer about 50 miles away that was selling the exact same car for $4K less. I called them and not only were they selling at msrp they had the VIN and in fact had been invoiced on Dec. 22. Didn't take me long to make the change. So this morning I do the espionage thing and voila. So now the car has to be shipped from Kent (where I live) about 50 miles north to Smokey Point were I will pick it up and drive it back to Kent. I have a call into the dealer to let them know what is going on. I hope I don't lose too much sleep....... So that makes it official.....I am on the wagon here at LS1GTO!! for now anyway!!!
:bubbrub YA HOOOOOOO.

Looks like your the lucky dog today Tails :p
I am really happy for you :thumbs: :thumbs:
This car responds so well I dought D.T.'S will affecy your driving :drink: LOL :drink:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Tails said:
Have you seen it yet? Did you get spy photos of it being unloaded?

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
I'm confused about the whole same car being at 2 different dealers thing, but congrats on finally getting your car.

·
I used ta could
514 Posts
Rooting for Tails!!!

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
Happy for ya...........careful driving yor baby home. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rschumacherfan1 said:
I'm confused about the whole same car being at 2 different dealers thing, but congrats on finally getting your car.
Well it is the exact same car except different.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Your new GTO will do better than any 12 step program could ever hope for!! I'm happy and hopeful for you that it all goes smoothly, you've suffered long enough. Tell the Microsoft millionaires to go pound sand, especially since you're getting msrp!! Congrats Tails!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts