LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Been here for a long time...
4,658 Posts
Doesn't look bad. Blends in pretty good.

·
Disaster
339 Posts
I have been waiting for something more along the lines of that style. Maybe a bit larger scoops. I love the Trans Am scoops too much :D But I do agree that the price will probably be up there :slap:

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
Love the hood, it looks real good, and it's forward enough to be functional.

Check the wheels out too.

They're the same style as the Holden Special Vehicles 18" GTO wheels. I wonder if they are importing them from HSV, or if they're US made knockoffs?

Either way, that's the wheel style I want for mine.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Me likey the hood and the wheels. I wonder when they will be available. But I still want to see what Arrowhead Performance's body kit look like in final production.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
yeah, its amazing hows those rims change the look of the car.makes it look so much more aggressive

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice Hood, best I have seen so far. The quality on my SLP hood for the GTX has been great from day one.

·
Registered
250 Posts
That's the best looking hood I've seen. Notice the spoiler also.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Coming from SLP, I have to believe the scoops are functional. I'm set to receive email when they start rolling out GTO stuff, but so far, nothing.

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
yourguyry said:
i think that black car is a holden
It's a Holden HSV Coupe GTO.

I posted it to show where the wheels photoshopped on that SEMA GTO cover car came from.

I'm wondering if SLP will offer HSV's wheels, or if they will create knock offs of them.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I don't really like that hood, too much like a grand am hood. I do like the spoiler, I wonder if we can get a better pic of that?

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
The cover car is one of GM's press photos with the hood, spoiler, and wheels photoshopped on.

I'd like to see actual photos but I guess we'll have to wait and see until the next SEMA show comes around.

·
Registered
48 Posts
not bad, but it doesn't catch my eye much, i'd rather see something more aggressive that stands out more

1 - 20 of 24 Posts