LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I...I...I got Nothin
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw them on SLP's new website. Pretty nice, ceramic coated, cats, etc.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
wow, that is a good price for those who needs cats. i would be interested to see how they compare to the LTs

·
I...I...I got Nothin
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the website's the best part

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Those look NICE!!!

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
They did do a very good job with the site! Seeing that gives me some incentive to totally update ours. That will happen after the move in a few months.

For the guys that haven't been on the SLP site yet, I just posted this a little while ago -

Designed specifically for GTO applications, these headers employ 1 5/8" primaries and a mid-length tube configuration to provide substantial power increases throughout the rpm range. Team them with one of our Loud Mouth or PowerFlo cat-backs to create a fully optimized exhaust system.

GTO Header Features
Constructed entirely form mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel
Worth up to 15 additional rear-wheel horsepower
Aluminum-ceramic coating provides superior performance, appearance, and component longevity
Easy bolt-on installation - no cutting or welding required!
Includes high-flow catalytic converters, matching down pipes, detailed instructions, and all required installation hardware

Our part number and price is -

30160 2004 SLP GTO Mid-length headers $899.99

Orders placed by October 15th will receive FREE UPS ground shipping (contiguous 48 states only).

·
I...I...I got Nothin
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could you at least let me START to pay down my credit cards!!! Geez, you're probably going to give a deal on superchar.....OH HELL!!!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
tbyrne said:
That's why credit card companies will raise your limit with one phone call :) :)
oh you bad man......... :gr_jest:

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
How's it going down there? It sounds like Ivan might miss most of the state.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
tbyrne said:
How's it going down there? It sounds like Ivan might miss most of the state.
yep its looking better for us each day...I only hope that thing does not get wierd and do some right turn once it is in the gulf of mexico....thanks for asking though. When are the slp mid lengths available?

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
They are supposed to be ready to go sometime in November. I expect to see our first shipment right after SEMA (very big automotive trade show in Vegas).

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
04redgto said:
a total slp setup for about $1700 im sold just got to get the cash!!
You can get a full setup of Stainless Works Long Tubes for $1,400. I would recommend those over mid lengths personally, especially if you plan on something bigger later.

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
329 Posts
Would we still need to drop the rack to install the mids? How about the JBAs?

I'm staying away from the LTs right now in order to avoid a MASSIVE shop bill... :rolleyes:

·
Ph.D. in R.E.
407 Posts
You don't need to mess with long tubes if you plan on going with forced induction. The compressed intake charge will scavenge the cylinder just fine by itself. In fact, long tubes may OVERscavenge with a supercharger, leading to other problems.

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Our first shipment of SLP headers came in on Friday so they are ready to ship! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts