LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
54,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First up is a GForce1320 Heavy Duty Dual Bushing Differential Mount, lightly used. Installed a couple of years ago, but not a lot of miles on it. A little dirty, but i'll clean it up before i pack it. Comes with the bolts for the mount-to-body and the mount-to-diff cover. You may have to take the large bolts for the poly bushes out to align everything correctly, or it might go in as it is. Your call.

IN A RELATIONSHIP

·
Worthless reject member
54,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Next up, an SLP sway bar. 3/4" diameter (19mm), two stiffness settings. Comes with poly bushings, they are black energy suspension bushings that i sized out to fit. I will also throw in some brand new ES red rear end link bushings. One of the adjustment holes is off center, but it never affected the performance of the part. These are unavailable from SLP, so... just sayin'

the whiteline is 18mm and the hotchkiss is 19mm, for reference.

$125 + shipping OBO.

·
Worthless reject member
54,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Last and probably least is a black SLP strut tower brace. It's 1-1/4 diameter tubing, with 1/4 inch thick mounting plates. Pretty stout. Sorry for the crappy pics, it was cloudy out and i have no idea how to work my wife's fancy camera.

It's Complicated

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'll take the diff mount. Pm me zip is 19567

·
Administrator
9,200 Posts
I doubt it, but will the SLP strut bar clear a Maggie?
You going Maggie soon?

The stock bar will clear if you place 2 washers on the studs. I’ve heard that may be possible with a BMR also, but no clue about one of these rare beasts.

·
GR-RRR!
8,313 Posts
You going Maggie soon?

The stock bar will clear if you place 2 washers on the studs. I’ve heard that may be possible with a BMR also, but no clue about one of these rare beasts.
Don't have the scratch for a Maggie, but if the opportunity ever comes my way I'd like to be prepared. Kind of a bucket list mod thing.

·
Worthless reject member
54,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You going Maggie soon?

I'm almost inclined to keep it, if it weren't for most other slp stuff being crap. The stock-based 1.85 rockers, sway, and this peice were probably the best parts they ever offered.

It is a decent peice, though. Just the farthest thing from blingy.

·
Administrator
9,200 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts