·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No lights on:

Tail lamps only:

Signal lamps:

Brakes lamps:

Feel free to E mail me at [email protected] for further info on having this done. Thanks, John

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
I am all over this. Sending mine out tomorrow. SWEET!!!!

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snafu said:
Wow! Very nice look!

Hmm, now what if I sent you a set of VX's to do...:gr_devil:
Any tail lamp can be done..........

·
Let's Build Some Hurtin Bombs
969 Posts
How Much????

·
His name is Robert Paulson
1,327 Posts
I've been wanting to see someone get thier VX tails smoked. Do it snafu.:stickpoke

·
Ignoring the Speed Limit
1,436 Posts
Nice...and welcome to the club!

Be advised that I was pulled over once at night and given a warning due to the dimmed output. I replaced the OEM bulbs with higher-wattage Hyperwhites and that is much better. DO NOT use halogens-- they will melt the lenses...

I do like them, primarily because I so disliked the "busy" look of the red lenses on the Devil Yellow car. It also is obviously in keeping with the two-color scheme I'm riffing on. That being said, I think I prefer the look of the HRT427 / 2006 GTO lenses over these.

·
05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,352 Posts
zog said:
I've been wanting to see someone get thier VX tails smoked. Do it snafu.:stickpoke
You want to buy em' if I do an extra set?

The only thing is that I like how the shape of the VX's flow with the car, maybe if they done but not as dark. Hmmm...only one (well 2) solutions...1 I can afford now...photoshop :p

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
Snafu said:
Wow! Very nice look!

Hmm, now what if I sent you a set of VX's to do...:gr_devil:
THAT WOULD LOOK AWESOME!!!

...do it :judge: :boink:

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
johnebgoode said:
No lights on:

Tail lamps only:

Signal lamps:

Brakes lamps:

Feel free to E mail me at [email protected] for further info on having this done. Thanks, John
AWESOME. the tails and blacked out letters look awesome on it

·
Dynos still rule the earth!
962 Posts
Groucho said:
Nice...and welcome to the club!

Be advised that I was pulled over once at night and given a warning due to the dimmed output. I replaced the OEM bulbs with higher-wattage Hyperwhites and that is much better. DO NOT use halogens-- they will melt the lenses...

I do like them, primarily because I so disliked the "busy" look of the red lenses on the Devil Yellow car. It also is obviously in keeping with the two-color scheme I'm riffing on. That being said, I think I prefer the look of the HRT427 / 2006 GTO lenses over these.

Is that electrical tape on the rims?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
GTO4SHO said:
no those are momo rims.......they come that way

·
Driving the Legend
2,657 Posts
GTO4SHO said:
:gr_jest:

Too dark of a tint for me JohnnyBeGoode. but cool nonetheless.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Not my thing... just too dark for me. Smoked would be more my thing.

·
Refuse to lose.
3,509 Posts
GTO4SHO said:
Yes, it is. Knowing Groucho, though, he'll reply tomorrow trying to convince everyone it's some kind of ultra Top Secret NASA speed tape developed for Lego Corp.'s Italian facilities (bet you didn't know Lego was involved with racing, did you?) where he's part of the team, you know, and if you don't buy into his bullshit you're destined forever to be on his list lol...

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
-db- said:
Yes, it is. Knowing Groucho, though, he'll reply tomorrow trying to convince everyone it's some kind of ultra Top Secret NASA speed tape developed for Lego Corp.'s Italian facilities (bet you didn't know Lego was involved with racing, did you?) where he's part of the team, you know, and if you don't buy into his bullshit you're destined forever to be on his list lol...
:gr_jest:

·
05/06 AEROFORCE HERE NOW!!!
2,352 Posts
-db- said:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts