LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in South Florida had their GTO windows tinted yet? Quality workmanship is always an issue here and there are so many tinting places it's difficult to know who can do a decent job. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd truly appreciate it.
:wall:

·
Registered
65 Posts
goatly said:
Has anyone in South Florida had their GTO windows tinted yet? Quality workmanship is always an issue here and there are so many tinting places it's difficult to know who can do a decent job. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd truly appreciate it.
:wall:
Got mine tinted the day after I bought the car. It was a fantastic job. No complaints. But, I'm in south GA... not south FL. Got my rear/sides tinted to about 32%. The best advice I can give you from what little research I did is: buy "3M" tint. It's supposedly the best quality and you get a lifetime warranty with it. As long as you save the warranty card & receipt, you can get replacement tint/labor for the life of the car... ANYWHERE that sells 3M tint products.

·
3,327 Posts
Lady Goat, do you have any pics of your car with the tint on it? I was thinking 50% on the driver and passenger windows, and 35% in the back. I like to be able to see at nighttime, and you cannot go lower than 35% here legally (they do issue tickets, often)

·
Registered
86 Posts
First post, live in Tampa, and just got our Torrid Red M6 Goat.
BUZZ-OFF alarms, stereos and tint do an excellent job. It takes them
about an hour at the most

1 - 5 of 5 Posts