LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Custom User Title
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
04redgto said:
Dam go with the loudmouth!!! Best Bang for the buck!!
I just want the flowmaster sound ... but 715 is insane for something that restrictive. I'll just end up getting two 40 series :mad:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bin4ry said:
I just want the flowmaster sound ... but 715 is insane for something that restrictive. I'll just end up getting two 40 series :mad:
40 series won't fit, but the 10 Series mufflers will...I just did this and it sounds great...much cheaper way to get the desired "sound" of Flowmasters... :)

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Super 40 series mufflers will fit. They are 13 1/2" long and fit in the location of the stock mufflers.

·
Custom User Title
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BillyGoatGruff said:
Super 40 series mufflers will fit. They are 13 1/2" long and fit in the location of the stock mufflers.
I was about to look up your post

·
Registered
171 Posts
If it's on their website for "suggested retail" of $715, I'd guess the actual price will be about $400. The 3" system for the old GTO's was on their site for something like $899 and is in Summit catalog for just over $500.

·
11 second Club
1,452 Posts
id pay 400 for a flow catback but defiantly not 715.

BillyGoatRuff do you have pics of your setup? I was thinking of doing the same just replacing the stock muffs with some Flos to get a little better sound.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Bin4ry said:
I searched Summitracing.com and found they were selling it for $437.39.

·
Custom User Title
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts