LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Ryan
221 Posts
a lot...

I counted 76 at the Show-n-shine on Friday night but know there were 5-10 left at the hotel and I ran into 5-10 or so others at the BBQ that I didnt see at the show.

it was a great event and pretty well put together for only being its second year. We had 9 go in our group but found a few more from AZ later on. I had a lot of fun and cant wait to do it again.

·
Look for BLUGOAT if in LV, NV
1,121 Posts
I would say around 100 or so. I counted 75 that were at the show-n-shine, but some cars were off camera because the line was too long so 80+ is reasonable.

It was an awesome turnout and I hope everyone had a great time. I know all us locals sure did.

·
05 A4 QSM
1,199 Posts
wish i could of made it

·
LS Showdown Rnd 2 Aug 3-5
1,058 Posts
There was too many to really count!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I Counted About 110 Total....but Some Left Their Car At The Hotels And Rode With Others B/c Of Drinking, Etc. I Know I Did :) It Was About The Most Fun Weekend Ive Ever Had! Im Counting Down The Days Until Goat Run 2009!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
honestly, even though i didnt have a goat, it had a great time. I wanna go again next year, as long as you guys are cool with it.

there were some schweet goats there with some bad ass people.

·
Registered
143 Posts
any san diego goats? come join our SD gto club....we are having a meet/cruise tomorrow and a bbq at our place around 5. hit up dagoat6litre if you are interested! byob....

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
thats just the cruise . . . alot of people couldnt wake up fo he cruise lol think he meant an official head count for the Goat Run period !

·
Low on gas
2,573 Posts

·
Kinda Stock
6,247 Posts
It was a little windy, and on HD the camera picks up every single slight movement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts