LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,764 Posts
did you miss the ㊙ tag? My post was COMPLETELY sarcastic. I know the pubs will bend time and space to justify bringing in another conservative if she is gone.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,039 Posts
Based almost on nothing at all, I wonder if Trump even WANTS a second term. His businesses have taken a hit and his family is constantly under attack. He isn't collecting a salary and his name is still dragged through the mud at every opportunity.

I am sure that the reality of being president has been nothing like what he thought it would be (or we think it is).

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,764 Posts
Well, he could have bowed out by now.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
did you miss the ㊙ tag? My post was COMPLETELY sarcastic. I know the pubs will bend time and space to justify bringing in another conservative if she is gone.

Mine was too. hence the devil. I miss the old icons.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Based almost on nothing at all, I wonder if Trump even WANTS a second term. His businesses have taken a hit and his family is constantly under attack. He isn't collecting a salary and his name is still dragged through the mud at every opportunity.

I am sure that the reality of being president has been nothing like what he thought it would be (or we think it is).

I could see that but I also sort of figure he as too much ego to consider letting it go

·
Born in a class 5 hurricane
11,427 Posts

I could see that but I also sort of figure he as too much ego to consider letting it go
I decided fairly early in his campaign that Trump was more enamored with the idea of running for president, and the circus that goes with it, than actually BEING president. Prior to this pandemic bullshit, the thought of prospect circus was probably enough to overcome any reservations he had about a second term.

·
Fake bacon lover
11,114 Posts
If you think there is any way Trump would ever give up those campaign rallies (which are going to keep going after his 2nd term... because AUDIENCE who adores thee ) then can I interest you in a deed to a Bridge in NYC?

*probably one of his biggest :( is he's had to cut so many of these planned events. But I have faith, they will start up again soon.

·
DW can't take a J... or a D
2,271 Posts
I wouldn't even muster a fuck if Ginsberg dropped dead and the Democrats found a way to stonewall the confirmation process until after the election. It was horseshit then, it'd be horseshit now.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,039 Posts
Let's face it - there are a ton of politicians in Washington who've been dead on their feet for years. The Notorious RBG among them.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts