LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm trying to get chris to come down here and if i can get atleast 10 people that want something done then we can get it going. please let me know

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope. i did not see it. but thank you. i'm looking for something local to us way down south. for the gas money it takes to drive up there. it would be cheaper to just send it to him in the mail. know what i mean?

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
jamesbiz said:
nope. i did not see it. but thank you. i'm looking for something local to us way down south. for the gas money it takes to drive up there. it would be cheaper to just send it to him in the mail. know what i mean?
Absolutely:burnout:

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not one single person wants it? i keep hearing everyone saying how they want their gauges reprogrammed cause they saw someone elses. and how the reprogrammed ones are so great but i can't even get enough of you guys together to get chris down here?

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
I guess that means your not coming to the All GTO Track Day in Bradenton!? Its an amazing event for us GTO guys, and I am sure you would enjoy it. Not to mention you get to have your cluster redone too!

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
Cluster

TrakDay said:
I guess that means your not coming to the All GTO Track Day in Bradenton!? Its an amazing event for us GTO guys, and I am sure you would enjoy it. Not to mention you get to have your cluster redone too!

Clusters are NOT getting redone only the shift light will be activated. I personally would like Chris to do my whole Cluster but I'm not keen on pulling it and sending it out though. So I would be in for a custom cluster if you could get that together jamesbiz.

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
Never fear shipping your cluster to Chris for internal mods. I used FedX every time and he has amazing turnaround speed and Fedx buys your next cluster if they f*** yours up.
Kinda weird driving around for 2 days without gauges though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts