LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Oxford White Sheep Squadron
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, black 06 and blue 05. both in Esco and both were gray/white haired ladies behind the wheel lol. I mean I know the Vette is an old guys car but c'mon... people are going to get the wrong idea about these cars lol

Then again they were LS2's so maybe that explains it :stickpoke :wall:

·
Just here for the infractions
275 Posts
dbzguy said:
Seriously, black 06 and blue 05. both in Esco and both were gray/white haired ladies behind the wheel lol. I mean I know the Vette is an old guys car but c'mon... people are going to get the wrong idea about these cars lol

Then again they were LS2's so maybe that explains it :stickpoke :wall:
OH NOEZ!! I've been having a lot of laughs recently at all of the venerables in Mustangs, Vettes, Camaros, T/As, etc.... Was thinking there is NO way grandma is going to be driving a GTO.

I'm writing the FS sticker for my car right now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nope...no old lady in my household...so that eliminates the thought of someone taking my car keys and trying to cruise without me knowing :)

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Hey the goats are more comfortable then the Vette. Plus the old ladies can speed to get their grocerys. Best thing about them is they will be garage kept, and with 20,000 original miles in 25 years, thus we could find ourselves a STEAL on a goat.

:)

·
Mustangs = Goat Food
202 Posts
My mother-in-law, after riding around with me, kept saying she wanted to sell her CTS and trade it for a Goat. I guess the older folks have good taste.

dbzguy said:
Then again they were LS2's so maybe that explains it
She did say that she saw one without the hood scopes and said it looked boring. :gr_jest: :stickpoke

Now I know I am gonna get a :shiner: for that comment.

Of course there was no way I was gonna let her drive mine... Not even if I had been :drink:

·
Ready Steady GO
105 Posts
Flash99 said:
Hey the goats are more comfortable then the Vette. Plus the old ladies can speed to get their grocerys. Best thing about them is they will be garage kept, and with 20,000 original miles in 25 years, thus we could find ourselves a STEAL on a goat.

:)
HAHAHA, my grandmother is SO like that. she has her cadalliac deville in her garage and in 6 or 7 years it only has 5,000 miles.

but no one drives my car but me. so that rules out any grandma driving my car. :D

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
I messed my back up wake boarding.. been hurting for a week now! I cant even sit in my dads vette. Our seats are sooooo much better. Old ladies sure would love them

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
Ls1 or Ls2 GTO's are pretty damn quick!! can beat 90 percent of cars on the road

·
GTO went bye-bye
1,455 Posts
saw an 04 QS in Poway a few weeks back. floored it to catch up (in my truck) only to be greeted by a grandma in the front seat (i'd say somewhere in her 60s).

all i could think to myseld was "i wish my grandma was that damn cool."

Mike

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
I was in glendora, off foothill near grand, when I saw a silver 06 gto turning south on grand. I was going that way too, so I floored it to see if it was anyone I knew from this forum.. The driver was driving really slow, as if they were waiting for me to catch up. Turned out to be some old guy. I mean, he was a good 70+ LOL. He probably gets pulled over often for having a vehicle that fits the same description as mine... lol

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
rVOLT said:
I was in glendora, off foothill near grand, when I saw a silver 06 gto turning south on grand. I was going that way too, so I floored it to see if it was anyone I knew from this forum.. The driver was driving really slow, as if they were waiting for me to catch up. Turned out to be some old guy. I mean, he was a good 70+ LOL. He probably gets pulled over often for having a vehicle that fits the same description as mine... lol

LOL, stop resisting arrest old man, STOP RESISTING!

·
sincitygoats.com
4,827 Posts
i let my girl drive mine all the time, but she's not old. which reminds me, i need to return the cradle.

·
Ready Steady GO
105 Posts
i didnt expect that some of these oldies to drive as fast as we usually expect them to. They usually drive as slow...and i emphisize... much slower than us ironfooters.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
ahh just kidding, its me. I have an old lady costume I drive around in to really mess with ricers lol

·
god of the sea people
229 Posts
fwiw not all older folks are slow. for instance, this evening on mast in santee, an old charger passed going the opposite direction, was one of the meaner sounding cars i've heard in a while, and saw it was being driven by a brunette in about her mid fifties, i think. about five seconds later, the smell of VP completely filled my car.. i wish that was my mom....

·
Registered
506 Posts
The A4 would be a great car for a "little old lady from Pasadena!"

'Course, I don't even let my wife drive the Goat. Mainly 'cuz she's kinda nervous with it and that's trouble right there...

I did meet an old lady driving a new C6 not long ago. She had class, tho, and we exchanged thumb-ups and SEGs over our mutual cars!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts