21,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotzaGTO said:
I got 3rd in 04 mod....
sweet! congrats........your car is hot!

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts
I got 1st in 06 modified.....i dont know why, but from what i heard i was the only one in that class.....hahaha LOL :gr_jest: :gr_jest:

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,649 Posts
Hey steve, this is hollywood. i couldn't agree with your sig statement more. he messed with my perfectly good burnout.
mike

·
Lovin my GEE TEE OOOOOO!!!
161 Posts
gotzaGTO said:
I got 3rd in 04 mod....

I voted for ya !!!!! i loved your hood and the way it was painted:judge:

I finished 1st in 04 mod....

I also voted for HRJ monaro conversion, that car was awsome, seeing it in person was worth the trip. :hail: :hail: :hail:

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Congrats on everyone who won!

Mike, that rent-a-cop needed a foot up his ass!!!

Thankyou New Goat, that really means alot to me!!!

and last but not least... HUGE SHOUT OUT to RobertHammen who got 1st in 04 stock!! You deserved it brotha!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I won Runner up in the 04 modified. The best award I have ever received.

DY took #2 and #1 went to the black GTO with Lambo style doors. Eye candy often gets the attention. It was a clean car and looked good but in my humble opinion, There were few cars there that even came close to Jon's for detail and cleanlyness. At this point in the game though, the majority of the voters still don't look at our cars with enough detail to notice.

·
Need to Speed!!!!!
475 Posts
sxty8goats said:
I won Runner up in the 04 modified. The best award I have ever received.

DY took #2 and #1 went to the black GTO with Lambo style doors. Eye candy often gets the attention. It was a clean car and looked good but in my humble opinion, There were few cars there that even came close to Jon's for detail and cleanlyness. At this point in the game though, the majority of the voters still don't look at our cars with enough detail to notice.
What about your hard eh em award?

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Oh yea, I got the Hardship awrd as well. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
I got 3rd place 06 stock.....though not sure but maybe was only 3 total in 06 stock class, but oh well got an award anyway! Hey congrats Aimee and Greg...didnt get a chance to tell you in person!

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Napalm said:
What about the award he got from the Godfather?
The tshirt award? it ended up with me...

Now if he ends up getting 'sick' this week, thats an award to avoid!!

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
I took second in the 04 stock class. I to want to give Robert Hammen a big congrats on his first place win 04 Stock. From the heart Brother. Great job!!!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Holeshot said:
I took second in the 04 stock class. I to want to give Robert Hammen a big congrats on his first place win 04 Stock. From the heart Brother. Great job!!!
your not stock ........:sneaky: psst psst......:stickpoke

·
Mostly Harmless
6,770 Posts
From memory, this is who won what:

2004 Stock:
1st: Robert Hammen
2nd: Dan (Holeshot) - 2nd year in a row
3rd: don't know the guy's name or if he's on the site, nice guy, was next to me, silver car w/Virginia plates
Runner-up: Brian (Thanatos)

2004 Modified:
1st: NewGoat
2nd: Jon (DevilYellow)
3rd: tie, Steve (gotzaGTO) and Kirk (CosmosKirk)
Runner-up: PJ (sxty8goats)

2005 Stock:
1st: dunno
2nd: dunno (was it Lloyd with the silver car w/flame stripes?)
3rd: GTO_Greg (Aimee_GTO's husband)

2005 Modified:
1st: Bob (No Kid)
2nd: Joe and Michelle (HRJ/HRM)
3rd: dunno

2006 Stock:
1st: Bob Alexander (GTOAA - drove from Colorado, Brazen Orange car)
2nd: Aimee_GTO (GTO_Greg's wife)
3rd: GTOFreak1

2006 Modified:
1st: Wes (kingkong401)

·
Mostly Harmless
6,770 Posts
Holeshot said:
Dude, your car was friggin' awesome. I've never seen Christine look so good. Heck, *I* voted for you... and, when your name was announced as second, I was *pissed*. What numbnuts got more votes than you? When the presenter announced "Bob Hay-men" it took me a few seconds to realize that it was ME! I was so numb/in shock, I don't remember going up to get the award (except for high-fiving you). I missed all of the brou-ha-ha/BS that went on with the group... people are forgetting the real point of the Nats is NOT the damn awards, but the camaraderie and friendship of people.

Thanks for the congrats, man. I'm out next year (Winner's Circle), but I'll do everything I can to help you with your car...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts