LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully, I'll get more like this in the future.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
mmmm.......soooofffft.

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Hook em' Horns
373 Posts
Very nice. It really looks like your skills have improved quite a bit over the last year, what have you been doing to improve?

Also what soft box are you using and $ if you don't mind

·
Gotz ma PHD in Surgery
248 Posts
Very nice. It really looks like your skills have improved quite a bit over the last year, what have you been doing to improve?

Was wondering the same. Ive been playing around with Einstein E640 lights lately, but have found I need to completely relearn lighting again. I've got the Paul Buff Giant Softbox and the Large softbox with grids, as well as the beauty dish and PLM Umbrella, but I think having all of those options just confuses things at times.

Did you hear that? Sounds like a 5d III is calling your name, Pee. You won't be disappointed

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I missed these questions...I get busy with my boy, and life in general and don't always keep track of these things :D

For those shots, I used an AB1600 and a 5' octobox I picked up off of Craigslist for $80 or so.

I've since upgraded to the the 5D mk III (yeah, I'm a gear junkie :D ).

And thanks for the compliment. I'm getting better every time I shoot...That's just not often enough for me. :( I like your stuff too...I see it on PotN from time to time.

Was wondering the same. Ive been playing around with Einstein E640 lights lately, but have found I need to completely relearn lighting again. I've got the Paul Buff Giant Softbox and the Large softbox with grids, as well as the beauty dish and PLM Umbrella, but I think having all of those options just confuses things at times.

Did you hear that? Sounds like a 5d III is calling your name, Pee. You won't be disappointed
See above...I grabbed it a while back...Along with the 70-200 2.8 IS II and the 17-40L.

Been doing a lot of wide-angle pans lately. LOVE the look.

Best if viewed LARGE :D

E44A3079 by BurnsyPhoto, on Flickr

E44A2553 by BurnsyPhoto, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Taking lots and lots of pictures, then figuring out what went wrong when they were bad. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts