LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
His name is Robert Paulson
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have gotten really lucky lately and seen a host of unbelievable cars around the southside of Richmond recently.

About three weeks ago I'm going west on hull street near walmsley and get passed by a SLR McLaren. Silver, with 30 day tags. Young kid couldn't have been more than 25 driving it. Man that thing sounds nasty. He goosed it when he caught me drooling.

About three days later I see a Maybach on midlothian turnpike, w/ some 20"+ custom wheels painted to match the car.

Last week I see a C6 Z06 at the ukrops at the corner of hull street and court house rd. Yellow, parked in the middle of the parking lot with cars all around it. What assclown parks it in the middle of the lot ?

The SLR was by far the coolest though. Never thought I'd see one of those around here.

·
Baby Elvis FTW!
736 Posts
That guy got arrested on Friday. It's been on the news lately. He owned the SLR, Maybach, SL 55, Lambo, Rolls, and a bunch of other cars totalling 2.9 million. He bought them with other peoples money and is going to jail for a long time.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
2005Goat said:
That guy got arrested on Friday. It's been on the news lately. He owned the SLR, Maybach, SL 55, Lambo, Rolls, and a bunch of other cars totalling 2.9 million. He bought them with other peoples money and is going to jail for a long time.
Ditto, been all over the news, what a f*cking tool.

·
Do you care for a GOATASM?
728 Posts
I got to see the SLR down in Charleston at the Wild Dunes Resort were my girlfriend works. That car looks amazing. I got to park my rental hyundia next to a nice masserati to while I stayed in a 1.5million dollar condo down there. She gets great perks. Thats all I got.

·
His name is Robert Paulson
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had not seen that stuff on the news. Well at least he enjoyed the money while it lasted.

·
not driving if I'm posting
448 Posts
2005Goat said:
I wonder if he will enjoy his cell that he has to share with some guy named Snake or Bubba.
That's better than sharing snakes with Bubba.

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
I got challenged by a Bentley GT.. It was white with like 22's on it.. Black dude.. Kept creeping up on me and goosing it.. If it wasn't for all the traffic I woulda sooo raced his ass.. Just for fun of course.. I wonder who would have won :)

Seen a few S500's running around also.. Car is DEAD sexy! Seen a green Lambo on 64 going the other way yesterday..

I think everyone is trying to drive their cars before they pack them up for the winter season.. Damn rich people.. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts