LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start with the Bad news first. I went down to my dealers today to see what's on the lot. Then I stopped into the service office to see the "Boys". So I'm talking to the guy that usually takes care of me, and he lays a bomb on me. He told me that the service manager that worked there had left. This was the guy that just loved my car and what I've done to it, and was very mod friendly, I was devastated to say the least. He was a "regular" guy, like one of your good friends. And has always told me not to worry about my mods, if anything went wrong he would do everything in his power to warrantee it. They installed a bunch of my mods too...........I didn't know what to say and was kind of pissed too.

Now for the Good News, I won a million dollars..........................J/K, lol.

Ok seriously, so I ask him who the new guy was. He looks directly in my eyes and says............."I am, lol, lol". I said, "No Chit, cool"!!! This has been my guy from day one and is also very mod friendly, more so than his x-boss was. He's into drag bikes, and anything that scares the crap out of him. (his words) So what tuned out to be a potential nightmare, worked out better than I could ever hope for!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program..........

ROK

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Glad everything worked out for you ROK. But ya ought to be spanked saying something like bad news before Moodus, geesh. I hope your X service manager ends up in another dealership that needs a type of guy who thinks like him or retires to the good life.
See you tomorrow ROK and behave on the highways. I hear Mass. has a black undercover GTO that patrols on Saturdays in CT. Wonder who the driver is?, hehehehehe. psssst, he'll never catch the ROK:wall: :gr_jest:

·
Buckethead
2,043 Posts
I never asked the dealer around here how mod friendly he is. I wonder what they are going to say once they see Maggie

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Devil said:
Glad everything worked out for you ROK. But ya ought to be spanked saying something like bad news before Moodus, geesh. I hope your X service manager ends up in another dealership that needs a type of guy who thinks like him or retires to the good life.
See you tomorrow ROK and behave on the highways. I hear Mass. has a black undercover GTO that patrols on Saturdays in CT. Wonder who the driver is?, hehehehehe. psssst, he'll never catch the ROK:wall: :gr_jest:
No highway for me, back roads all the way there. It's only about 1/2 hour from my house. That's if I don't get lost again, lol, lol. You got lost too, huh?
Remember the big Church on the left before the right turn.

And the other service manager did go to another dealer, somewhere down south. His wife had to relocate for her job.

And to "drowssap", maybe they wont notice it, lol, lol........

ROK

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
rok care to share what dealership this is? :)

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
That could have been bad. Nice out! Cool, at least you have a good dealer.

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
What are you guys doing up in the middle of the night?

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Getting ready for today.

·
Because race car
2,835 Posts
Ahh, I'm going to have to have you introduce me to this guy Rok :)

This the same place you got your headers installed for $150?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts