LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Jon as always your are right on top of the information chain - great work.

I had a TPW of 9/10 - so hopefully I am on the boat. The only question that I have - is my car going to sit in a dealers show room for a few weeks. On one of the sites someone said that GM was not releasing the cars to the buyers befor 12/15 - that would suck - though I could at least visit it.

The lack of an oil pressure reading anywhere in the car stinks - guess it is time to start looking at 3rd party gauges.

Steve

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I know there will be a very slick quality gauge just like the HSV but custom for the GTO's .... with gauge packages going to be released within a month. :cool:

ALOT cheaper than any AUS unit with autometer gauges and without

:) tails the other guage they use is a voltmeter ....I'm going for Cobalt Oil Pressure and Fuel Pressure

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Nice intergration on the Aussie side - but seriously expensive. In US dollars they are talking about 350-400 for 2 guages.

Hopefully we do get a quality US set at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
53 Posts
One thing wrong with the HSV centre guages is that:

1. They are not backlit like the dash gauges. ie: The dials do not illuminate at night they just have a bulb in the front.

2. They only come in white dials. Where my monaro has a red dash as it is a red car.

When these items are addressed I will get one. But they havent been to date. And Yes they are expensive.

·
Registered
429 Posts
i want my car as soon as it hits the dealers lot just what we need people doing burnouts and checking the handeling out back of the dealership in our cars and you know they will

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
As everyone else has said, thanks for the update DevilYellow.

I can't believe a dealer would get your ordered car and not sell it to you immediately. There's no way I'm letting my dealer take it for test drives.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
DevilYellow said:
-Dash lights up white
Booo Hisss!!!

That won't last long!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
CMNTMXR57
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing