LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Shooting Wide Open
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, some pics I took tonight with our first storm of the winter brewing. First rain is supposed to fall tonight, so it's time for the GTO to hang in my garage for a bit.....although I must admit that a wet parking lot might be very interesting indeed......;)

Good thing I just waxed and polished it last weekend!

Enjoy,

Macro

·
got goat milk?
361 Posts
looks like u had a blast! by the time you get your plates, its time for a new set of tires :gears: . nice car and great pictures!

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Very nice pictures.

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
GREAT freaking pix, the middle two are beautiful

·
Shooting Wide Open
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dakrat said:
looks like u had a blast! by the time you get your plates, its time for a new set of tires :gears: . nice car and great pictures!
LOL!

Sadly, those marks are not from me, but from countless other drivers sneaking back there for a little fun. Still, it made the photo more interesting :)

I actually had 2 young guys come over and tell me how much they wanted one for themselves, one kid even was asking for a GTO for his high school graduation!............Jesus H Christ. Think he better start with a Honda or it's insta-death for him ;)

Macro

·
Shooting Wide Open
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
04redgto said:
nice pics
Thanks guys for the complements! It's sure an easy car to shoot, never hurts to love your subject too ;)

Looks like last night we never got rain, so I took the GTO today.....maybe tonight I can get some more shots. I will post if i do.

Take care,

Macro

·
Resident SVT Defender
906 Posts
Great pics, nice car!

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Very nice, indeed!!!!

·
NC Rogue Squadron
4,002 Posts
Beautiful pics. That lens you are using it simply awesome.

·
Shooting Wide Open
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful pics. That lens you are using it simply awesome.
thanks PMD GTO,

I love Canon L series lenses! Especially my Canon EF 24-70 mm F2.8 L USM (that's the one I used on these pics.)

Macro

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I was just browing and came acorss this thread..I happen to live in the same city as Marco and I believe some of those strips may even be from my Goat but defintiely from my 1996 Impala. I remember the first night I got it my buddy and I drove out there (It's pretty far away from any police, right next to a home depot) and I said "you think this thing can do a burnout.." It was my first burnout EVER and all I remember was sittin on it for a minute and not being able to see anything.....:) what a great night!

Hey all, some pics I took tonight with our first storm of the winter brewing. First rain is supposed to fall tonight, so it's time for the GTO to hang in my garage for a bit.....although I must admit that a wet parking lot might be very interesting indeed......;)

Good thing I just waxed and polished it last weekend!

Enjoy,

Macro

·
Shooting Wide Open
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just browing and came acorss this thread..I happen to live in the same city as Marco and I believe some of those strips may even be from my Goat but defintiely from my 1996 Impala. I remember the first night I got it my buddy and I drove out there (It's pretty far away from any police, right next to a home depot) and I said "you think this thing can do a burnout.." It was my first burnout EVER and all I remember was sittin on it for a minute and not being able to see anything.....:) what a great night!
LOL Znewton, that would be great if they are yours! That spot is actually a pretty good area for car shots, that is until they ruin it with a giant Target that is going in :(

way to bring back my old thread! LOL!

Macro

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
LOL Znewton, that would be great if they are yours! That spot is actually a pretty good area for car shots, that is until they ruin it with a giant Target that is going in :(

way to bring back my old thread! LOL!

Macro
LOL Marco. It's a good spot and I recently read that article in the IJ too about Target. At least they're not shoving it right in your face somewhere closer. I'll have to get some shots of my goat here at some point!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts