LS1GTO Forums banner

some salesman......

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  GMLOAD 
Which dealer?

I'm from dallas and I just got off the phone with Vistaridge and they said they have 34, yes 34 coming.
the question is should I believe them? b/c if they do, then that means that there should be at least 4 trucks loaded with nothing but GTO's headed to carrolton.

HMMM

this might make for the perfect time to perfect my B&E investigation tequniques.

correction 37 cars but they are trickling in

i just talked to the sales manager and evidently they are the largest pontiac dealer in TX and the 2nd largest in a 12 state area. they are behind a dealer in St louis. there was a inital order of 50 cars that was split between the 2 dealers, but since visaridge sold more f-bodies when they were availaible, they get the bigger selection.

the dude said that he is working deals from all over the country form florida to oregon blah blah blah blah.

I know its sales manager BS but I'm gonna stay on this dude like stink on ***** to see if i can get him to slip up and say something that contradicts what he told me. Then i'm gonna call him on it.

oh yeah for all you Active military (i dunno if i'm the only one) GM WILL be offering the $750 military appreciation discount. (one of the only discounts available might I add.)

Well Its 0515 and here I am awaiting a takeoff time so i can go fly around for a couple of hours and drop stuff out the back of my airplane.

ANYWAY........

I don't know why i'm bitching about vistaridge i only called them to see what they were gonna have in stock. I've called every single pontiac dealer in dallas and abilene and in between (you think i'm joking, I'm not I WILL get a GTO at the same time as pre-ordered ones).

I have a relative that works at AutoFlex who is acting as a find-a-car/ get best dealguy

but i gotta go time for athe briefing

hey thanks Fanatic!

As long as its a manual.

We need to band together and hound the Gm to give us a LS1GTO.com discount!

hey its cool that you remembered my color, it makes me feel loved! lol jk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.