LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
21,142 Posts
if thats a photoshop job its a good one.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
come on Peter, we need those turbos rolling through the assembly line. Is there going to be twin ball bearing option. The thread says it comes with them. Unless it has'nt been updated.

Drew:gears:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Jbss71 said:
looks badass and all, but it has alot of silcone at teh TB, and i dunno what GTO dynos 400+ stock to the tire but i got hosed if they do lol
I'm not a big fan of the flex silicon tubing either but it's been common for a lot of years. The early fox mustang TT kits utilized them. They work and eliminate a lot of coupler points and allow for engine movement. Personally I'd rather have JHC'd pipe all the way through with a couple of extra couplers.

Jeff

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Redline said:
These manifolds are logs, worse than stock, yet another nice photoshop dress up though.... :(
Cast manifolds last longer then tubular ones. The only tubular manifold I'd personnally use would be 321ss, but those would cost an arm and a leg.

·
Warranty Killer
400 Posts
Redline said:
These manifolds are logs, worse than stock, yet another nice photoshop dress up though.... :(
Gotta love people who post w/o thinking and/or researching.

Open mouth, insert foot.

From what I understand, the log manifolds are more than enough for that type of setup, as well as allowing the turbos to spool faster than a LT header or the such...

·
Frantically Modding
4,458 Posts
:thumbs:
gdev_ said:
Gotta love people who post w/o thinking and/or researching.

Open mouth, insert foot.

From what I understand, the log manifolds are more than enough for that type of setup, as well as allowing the turbos to spool faster than a LT header or the such...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.