LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called me on Friday and asked if I wanted to swap a "twin" from another dealership. Apparently, it looks like GM is trying to get rid of the "backlog" of preorders. Every preorder at my dealership had has been offered the "swap". I have a TPW of 2/2/04. I thought the call was really co-incidental since my status code went to 3450 this week (waiting at the port).

Just wanted to share some info with everyone since I have used all the info that has been posted.

Yes - I am going to swap out. It's get it now and park it in the garage or wait till April. Next step is bickering with the dealer on the GM Supplier discount. The $250 is on the website so my salesperson is going to ask his manager.

I will post pictures next week!
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top