LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There I wuz... mindin my own business cruisin down Devonshire in Chatsworth on my way to my favorite java hole when these puke yellow fog lights get all in my rear view mirror. This thing cruised by me in the fast lane doing 70 and I noticed it was a Maxima driven by a female... didn't give it a second thought...

Until she got caught by the next light and slow traffic in front of her. Since I moved over to the fast lane to avoid traffic, she started hanging on my rear bumper with her puke yellow fog lights shinin on my bright, shiny red GTO! Lord knows what it must have looked like in that yellow light!

Traffic cleared in both lanes and she pops into the slow lane and starts to rapidly pull on the goat. Nope! Can't have that! I let her get to my rear bumper then match her in speed. She can't pull anymore on the goat and I toy with her until she finally starts coasting down back to the speed limit (we hit 100 mph with no traffic in sight). I think she got irritated since she was still doing the speed limit when I turned left into my watering hole.

People need to learn what GTO____5.7 means on the rear! :hail:

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
I don't endorse beating women, I understand it but I don't endorse it. :D
Sounds like she wanted it anyway. ;)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Nice kill. Was a new Maxima? The new ones have a slightly detuned version of the 350Z mojo rated at 260bhp. I drove one before I bought my goat and they are no slouch for a sports sedan.

Doc

P.S. Tell her to ice that black eye from that beaten she took!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
She shouldn't have gotten a black eye from the spanking unless she was butt ugly.

:drink::drink:

·
KBAS
221 Posts
Is anyone getting Revved on by this nasty little Dodge Neon SRT-4's? These things are a joke:
#1. ITS A NEON... I don't care if they advertise as a muscle car. It's a joke
#2. even though it's 230 hp with 3100 lbs... the goat ate it quick, but had a nasty after taste later
#3. ITS A NEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Doc GTO said:
Nice kill. Was a new Maxima? The new ones have a slightly detuned version of the 350Z mojo rated at 260bhp. I drove one before I bought my goat and they are no slouch for a sports sedan.

Doc

P.S. Tell her to ice that black eye from that beaten she took!
Good kill redgtosamurai. My girlfriend has a 2004 Nissan Maxima SE. It is an auto but it is pretty darn quick. Quicker than my car. =( Though hopefully not for long. But a GTO should handle them anytime.

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
ah she had it comin... had one in a 5.0 messing with me on the way home last week...too much traffic to really wind it up...but she got the message.... gotta love a girl in a fast car that wants to play... :driving:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I don't agree with the pacing her thing. She doesn't know how hard you're running it and as such, she can now go brag..." I kept up with a GTO!" to all her friends not knowing you were still loafing along in 6th gear at 2,000rpm. :D

This is why I'd have dropped her into 4th and proceeded to put a zip code between the two of you, this way she would get the message loud and clear. But that's just me. :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
When I had first gotten my goat, I had a new Saab 9-3 challenge me at a stop light. lol, I didn't "break it in" yet, so I didn't go all out and still spanked the guy...he and his g/f promptly turned into the sub on our right ;)

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
You did the right thing. Women don't like the wham bam thank you ma'm.
First you tease her a little bit, then you flirt with her, then you give it to her just a little. When she gets all worked up and huffin and puffin then you proceed to go Fast and Furious on her until it's all over.

Good foreplay, followed by an excellent finish IMO.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
When it comes to human intimacy, yes. When it comes to road skirmishes? No. I believe in complete and utter annihilation so that there is no question in mind of who "f*cked" who! :D

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CMNTMXR57 said:
When it comes to human intimacy, yes. When it comes to road skirmishes? No. I believe in complete and utter annihilation so that there is no question in mind of who "f*cked" who! :D
I like the foreplay better. Too bad it was dark so I couldn't see how good (or bad) she looked. Might have been a blessing!

A little foreplay always leaves them wanting more. I never reveal my hand at a poker game, even when I'm poken her! :hail:

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
I only suggested the foreplay method because you said it was a girl driving a Maxima.

Trust me if you said it was a man in a Maxima it would have been downshift to 4th and redline all the way. He would never have been able to see the rear license plate of my silver/red Cavalier that just blew him away.

But it was a girl.

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
Nice Kill - Red' ..

redgtosamurai said:
I like the foreplay better. Too bad it was dark so I couldn't see how good (or bad) she looked. Might have been a blessing!

A little foreplay always leaves them wanting more. I never reveal my hand at a poker game, even when I'm poken her! :hail:

:hail: Nice Kill Red ...

BBD .. Likes to tease 'em :slap: .. and then .. :burnout: .. leave 'em ! :thumbs:

PS: ... Thnx for your post on "Goat Tales" .. Yep .. we'll meet someday .. Looking forward to it, Bro. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
DiSTuRBeDGTO said:
Is anyone getting Revved on by this nasty little Dodge Neon SRT-4's? These things are a joke:
#1. ITS A NEON... I don't care if they advertise as a muscle car. It's a joke
#2. even though it's 230 hp with 3100 lbs... the goat ate it quick, but had a nasty after taste later
#3. ITS A NEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahahaha.... speaking of neons... nice av- ricer :barf:

·
Stangar
344 Posts
Why even lower yourself to compete with a woman in a 4 door (Japanese) family sedan?

This back slapping on the occasion of beating some woman in a freakin' Maxima is laughable.

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stangar said:
Why even lower yourself to compete with a woman in a 4 door (Japanese) family sedan?

This back slapping on the occasion of beating some woman in a freakin' Maxima is laughable.
Didn't rightly notice IF it was a woman. It appeared to be a woman until I came up to my turn and made a positve ID. Funky fog lights shining through my rear window and an attempted ricer flyby; that calls for a goat stomping... man, woman, child or other. :hail:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts