LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The prices on these are heading up, most vendors are asking $880 + shipping on these now, think the eBay guy still has them cheaper. This has 4 days and 50 miles on it.

Is anyone interested in picking up a like new FAST 90mm intake? I'm going to do some dyno testing on porting work, they're shipping me out another FAST 90mm intake ready for me to dyno test at MAC. :)

My other option is to ship this one to them, but that means either $$$ in quick shipping or without the GTO for two weeks for ground shipping.

$750 cash/check or $750 + Paypal fees. Intake would be pulled off tomorrow night for you. I even have the parts needed for you LS2 guys like the extended MAP wiring and the LS1 injector adapter kit, for a fair additional price :D

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to dyno one from Ron at Vengeance Racing - a lot less labor $$$ than what I paid for the last one, no worries. :)

·
Mile High Air
3,070 Posts
Are they just porting the intake runners or are they going inside the manifold. Maybe we can open it up. I didnt' take the time to look inside mine.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Intake runners, after the TB transition, and appears to be a few other internal areas. I should know next weekend when I get it. They claim 15 to 25rwhp between unported and ported. I'll find out and post up the results of their work for all. :)

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
grfperformance said:
Let me know when you get it. I'd like to open it up and look inside, take pics.
When I opened up the FAST 90 that Tony ported, I found that the gasket and intake material was pretty thin in areas. Not a leak issue, but more than likely won't want to distrub it when I get the new one. The seal tends to melt a bit when the port work is being done.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, talked to Ron. They are doing 6 to 8 inches up the runner and the area behind the TB. They tested an intake with the runners cleaned up inside beyond 8 inches, but found it didn't give them an increase on the dyno.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts