LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the xm commander in my car a few weeks ago and then this past weekend I was driving and listening to a cd, I turned the car off and then back on and now only the right side of the car is getting sound to the speakers. The xm still works great and I get sound from all speakers but occationally I still like to throuw in a cd. Has anyone else had this problem? Can it be fixed and if so to I have to take all that crap apart again, that was a pain in the ass.

·
05 Torrid Red Pontiac GT0 6MT
1,096 Posts
Tgibson said:
Can it be fixed and if so to I have to take all that crap apart again, that was a pain in the ass.
What "crap" do you have to take apart. Is it stock head? Sound to me like the CD player itself is the problem if your XM go to all channels.

·
vetteman
536 Posts
Tgibson said:
I put the xm commander in my car a few weeks ago and then this past weekend I was driving and listening to a cd, I turned the car off and then back on and now only the right side of the car is getting sound to the speakers. The xm still works great and I get sound from all speakers but occationally I still like to throuw in a cd. Has anyone else had this problem? Can it be fixed and if so to I have to take all that crap apart again, that was a pain in the ass.
wow if my car got stolen i wuld think u have it being urs looks identical to mine but we all no that the phantom black is the best color for a muscle car.bu as for ur problem i dont no but i hate the blaupunkt system i much rather have the monsoon system back from my grand am

1 - 3 of 3 Posts