·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
Woot!!!

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
Holeshot said:
Sweet can't wait to see #8 on the car.( post whore)
Hey Dan......I have #3. I thought you might want it instead of #8. If you do, make sure and bring it to the Nats and I'll trade ya. ;)

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I may have the first one on a car. Unless Jon mounted his before 9am today. :)

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
04redgto said:
Now if I could only convince Cmnt to trade me for 9 but, I have to steal Dblues wheels first.
:sneaky: :sneaky: :secret:

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Yes. There were 4 available as of this afternoon. A couple people at the BBQ wanted them so act quickly to get one of the remaining few. :)

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Mine are on the car and I next day air'd bowman's out to him so he could have them on the car for the NHRA thing tomorrow. Fraser has his on his car as well.
LOL, i guess i missed this thread over the course of the last week...its been crazy. For all of you that didn't see my pic of them in the NHRA section (first plate displayed at a show/event?!?! LOL, like i was really going for that), the plates rock!!!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Get me Jason's wheels and #9 is yours. Offer still stands! :D

·
Irish You'd Buy Me A Beer!
1,388 Posts
BowdawG said:
LOL, i guess i missed this thread over the course of the last week...its been crazy. For all of you that didn't see my pic of them in the NHRA section (first plate displayed at a show/event?!?! LOL, like i was really going for that), the plates rock!!!

Brad (Napravit) got ya beat, he had them on at a show the next day after getting them at the BBQ. And won #1 in his class!

http://ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81485

101 - 120 of 134 Posts