LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BattleHerks Forever
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bit the bullet today and ordered a set of Stainless Works headers. The folks at Speed Inc. make the transaction as painless as possible. I think the whole thing took 4 minutes to complete and they shipped today.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
weren't you selling your goat a few weeks ago? or i am just imagining things? please tell me im not crazy

·
BattleHerks Forever
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTOdriver7 said:
weren't you selling your goat a few weeks ago? or i am just imagining things? please tell me im not crazy
Its still on the block, but I can't find anyone willing to buy a car thats less than a year olds with 17000 miles and a minor accident on it, but I cannot atest to your mental state, you may very well be crazy.

·
Registered
267 Posts
BluGoatDvr said:
I bit the bullet today and ordered a set of Stainless Works headers. The folks at Speed Inc. make the transaction as painless as possible. I think the whole thing took 4 minutes to complete and they shipped today.
I think you may have snagged the set that was In Stock that I was trying to order today :(

·
Registered
267 Posts
BluGoatDvr said:
Sorry, how long to the next batch comes out.
Not sure, I had ordered a set from Tybrne about a month ago, no word from them yet, I am trying to book a day with SpeedInc for a Heads/CAM/headers install. Hopefully a set will become available before mid-oct. My car club here in MI has the track rented for a day then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts