LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dismembered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to Larry and the crew at Speed Inc.

Just picked up the car from a Cam/UD/Stall upgrade. I choose the Speed Inc. SI5 grind (231/237 .589/.595 on a 112LSA) and a Vig 3600. The car put down 424 RWHP and 370 RWTQ (locked) on their Dynojet. Keep in mind this is an A4 LS2 Car with 3.91's and 19" wheels So, I am a very happy camper indeed!!

Next comes the spray so stay tuned......

·
Registered
292 Posts
barkingspud said:
Thanks to Larry and the crew at Speed Inc.

Just picked up the car from a Cam/UD/Stall upgrade. I choose the Speed Inc. SI5 grind (231/237 .589/.595 on a 112LSA) and a Vig 3600. The car put down 424 RWHP and 370 RWTQ (Unlocked) on their Dynojet. Keep in mind this is an A4 LS2 Car with 3.91's and 19" wheels So, I am a very happy camper indeed!!

Next comes the spray so stay tuned......
Get you a good set of 17 M/T for the rear so you can hook up at the track.
GOOD LUCK

·
Former GTO owner
619 Posts
Those are good numbers. I always thought Jim locked the converter when he tuned. :confused:

·
Dismembered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mhoglund said:
Those are good numbers. I always thought Jim locked the converter when he tuned. :confused:
Perhaps.....Not sure. Guess I assumed and you know what that means....Anyway, I'm happy either way........

·
Dismembered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just confirmed the numbers are with a locked converter. Typical of assumptions. Track times will show the real results.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Fabulous figures for an A4 Mark. Now take it to the track and put that power to the pavement!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts