LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i get my car tuned for the bottle saturday and pick up the DRs, it might be time to go the the track for some times. who else might be there? i might have to borrow a jacket unless i lie and say im not gonna use the bottle:wall:

smittys might know. would i be able to pass tech telling them im not using the bottle? could i get a few runs in before they said something or would they not even know?

·
my dream car
355 Posts
if i can get my tires from steve? i might go to break in the new car? :gears:

maybe i'll bring steve's car out, to roast marshmellows while we race!! :bootyshak

·
my dream car
355 Posts
05gto60 said:
if i get my car tuned for the bottle saturday and pick up the DRs, it might be time to go the the track for some times. who else might be there? i might have to borrow a jacket unless i lie and say im not gonna use the bottle:wall:

smittys might know. would i be able to pass tech telling them im not using the bottle? could i get a few runs in before they said something or would they not even know?
i drop the bottle at my buddys trailor before i go to tech, then tell them (if they ask?) i was out and just making motor passes!

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
probably be in san diego for the magnaflow thing

Smitty,

Come to the Magnaflow event, and see the nice job you did on the Intake.

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
Had my bottle in a gym bag behind the drivers seat. They never saw it. I never mentioned it.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
Smitty's05GTO said:
probably be in san diego for the magnaflow thing
need any help ? i need help to get there , lol

·
my dream car
355 Posts
anyone going?? i'll be out, putting down the slow ass "stock" times!! :sneaky:

·
8,787 Posts
im going in my cav sedan

didnt make it to cali for the magnaflow :(:(:(

·
my dream car
355 Posts
cool! hate to be the only one beating up the import ***s!! :gears:

·
8,787 Posts
lord vador is going

and some of my grand prix gtp friends are going , and a friend with a redline

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im gonna be throwing the DRs on the car in a few, so ill be there... the thing is, i dunno if ill be able to race or not

·
8,787 Posts
cya ya all there

my cav is a 00 silver s/c'd sedan , and the g/f will be in her red 02 s/c coupe

·
"Modless Joe"
426 Posts
Hope the tires will help you out, Keith. They will hook like crazy...

shaved a few tenths off my horrible 2.3 60's to a respectable 1.9...

pretty good investment for a crappy driver like me. :drink:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ehh, not really. for some reason my best 60ft was 2.0. my best time of the night was 12.6 @ 112. i ran out of the juice before i could really get any good runs in. if thats gonna be a constant thing, im gonna have to get another bottle. i dynoed the car today, used it for a very short time in the highway (150 shot), and then used it at the track too. my heater had the bottle hot as hell, but the pressure was dropping, so i knew i was out.

1st run didnt kick in unill the last part of the track. the second was my best time, but it seemed like it kicked in in 1st, stoped cause of the 6K limit i have the WS set to, but didnt seem to kick back in. im sure it must have if i ran a 12.6, but it didnt have that kick like it did in first gear. next time i go (after everything is in and running good) im gonna make sure the bottle is filled from the get go, and just let loose, skip the WS and spray through the shifts. we'll see what happens then

·
8,787 Posts
i ran in the 14.6 and .7 range most of the night in my cav , and made 15.05 and 15.00 in the g/fs cav

hopefully all the dealer bs with my gto is over soon , and ill be able to get some passed soon

nice talking with you guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts