LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Kooks LT's with Cats, stock catback and resonator, and Spintech rear section kit with Super Pro Streets/4" tips, H - Pipe soon to come. These are sound clips i don't have access to a cam yet, I will post clips with the H - pipe with video in the future (Hopefully StolenFox's)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rs5RfJFyPg

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
That's f'n loud. Would have liked to see the car though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope to have video clips when i get the H - Pipe

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I hope that H pipe helps a bit. Would be nice to see video.

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
Thats some weird lighting in the vid. Looks almost like your staring at a toy replica and the sound is added in. LOL

·
Registered
212 Posts
:slap:
that is what i was going to do it sounds good

·
Do you care for a GOATASM?
728 Posts
I have the full catback and I can not wait to get the LTs. Nice sound man, sounds menacing, or however you spell it. I like!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to update you guys, I changed my mind on the H pipe(sry stolenfox) and had my resonator deleted and put some strait pipes in place...IT"S LOUD, doesn't really crack and pop..more like gurgles, although I had chopped mufflers on before with the stock manifolds and it poped more, when I put my headers on it didn't pop much compared to the stock manifolds, the strait pipes really woke up my Super Pro's..CLIP comming by the end of the week, stay tuned.

·
smurfin' fly-by...
1,482 Posts
GD, that is just pure evil!

·
My normal state of affairs...
5,909 Posts
that makes me happy:angel:

·
whats under the hood? stock..
825 Posts
Mother Of God!:angel:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rasp comes with loud...a cam is in the near future 277 277/DUR @ .050 228 228/ LOBE 114.0/ VLAVE LIFT: .588 .588 YAY!!!, you guys now that the link above is with the resonator, i have straits in place of the resy..link is in my sig

·
Registered
95 Posts
VERY SICK.............but sweeeeeeeeeet!
Me likey.
How's the drone at highway speed? Any interference with listening to radio while driving normally?
Thanks,
HGWT

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can't hear it that much just cruising unless you let the rpms fall in a higher gear..like going 50 in 6th and try to accelerate

·
Got Goat?
207 Posts
Wheres the new sound clip?

·
Army Acquisition Corp Officer
499 Posts
That sounds great! Any problems getting the 4" tips to fit? Thanks in advance for the info.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts