LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Blessing rains down in Africa
5,476 Posts
Sweet..lol
Well I'm fired Tom!!! Still waiting for one of your "thank you" items so I still haven't shipped it. (You can blame my wife!)... I swear I got something coming to you!!!

You do like fruitcake, right????

Bwahahahahaaa...

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
BTW, I had my first scrape today. It was entering the driveway at Turbo Technologies Inc. They have quite the steep drive. No damage though, I checked closely when it was on their lift.

·
5,476 Posts
BTW, I had my first scrape today. It was entering the driveway at Turbo Technologies Inc. They have quite the steep drive. No damage though, I checked closely when it was on their lift.
Yeah as long as you are "floating" it on the ground you really can't hurt it.

Pat, are you going to paint yours? OR just stay with the YJ with black accents theme?

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
During our Feb GTO club meeting, I will be taking some hi-res photos of 3 GTO's with WT splitters. Should be pretty cool, the only 3 in the PNW!

·
5,476 Posts
During our Feb GTO club meeting, I will be taking some hi-res photos of 3 GTO's with WT splitters. Should be pretty cool, the only 3 in the PNW!
EXCELLENT! Who do I have to bribe for copies of these photo's? Will there be a (ahem...) "model" involved?

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Well, I will be sending them to you and I would get a model, but it will most likely be in the mid to lower 30's..lol

In the summer I plan on having a photo shoot with a few models.

·
5,476 Posts
Well, I will be sending them to you and I would get a model, but it will most likely be in the mid to lower 30's..lol

In the summer I plan on having a photo shoot with a few models.
LOL! You need a tuffazz Oklahoma Girl!!! Wind chills were EASILY below freezing the day we shot (and windy as hell). BUT it was still alot of fun! We are planning our second one already, hopefully spring-ish...

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Pat, are you going to paint yours? OR just stay with the YJ with black accents theme?
I'm thinking I'll keep it black. I'm really digging the YJ with black accents. Plus, I do a fair bit of track time and the black splitter will save the rest of the front from those horrific black scuff marks from hitting cones at high speed. :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Is there any way that splitter can be installed farther back and more flush with the bottom of the bumper? It juts out too much in my opinion and there is too much space between it and the bumper.
the splitter is designed to meet up with the wheel well opening at the back of the bumper. Some people have opted to mount it a little forward to suit their personal tastes. As for the the height, there is no way of changing it without MAJOR modifications. That said, though it could be done but it would no longer be parallel to the ground. The reason we added the space in between was to keep it from pointing up into the air.

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Hey, I got a care package from WT Designs today! Thanks guys, the GTO towel and WT Designs koozie kick ass! Look for some photos from the photo shoot we are having with 3 WT equipped cars this Saturday! I will post them and email you guys the hi-res versions Saturday night.

Thanks guys!
Tom

21 - 40 of 47 Posts