Misses the GTO
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what ya think?

Attachments

·
I said I was quiet...not nice
473 Posts
No Spoiler...but then again I like the "Stealth Bomber", sleeper kinda look.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Hmmm......I see no spoiler in my future. Are you using rubber plugs until you fill the holes?

:drink::drink:

·
I do cocaine!
4,977 Posts
I say no spoiler if you plan on changing the rims different rims. If you plan on keeping those on, keep the spoiler.

·
Misses the GTO
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rims will be changed out for some 17" 16 spokers...8' in the front and 9' in the rear.

I am useing plugs from an ace hardware till I get the delete kit.

·
Need To Drive More
1,475 Posts
Spoiler

·
Acta Non Verba
1,023 Posts
spoiler extra brake light is cool...plus if any pontiac deserves a spoiler it's the GTO.

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
My car...spoilerless.

Your car...keep the spoiler.

Why? I just think it's a balance thing. The smooth hood, IMO, looks best with a smooth rear. The scoops, however, balance out the spoiler nicely.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Definitly with spoiler, it rounds off the car and without it, to me atleast it does look like something is missing! Also, being a girl, looks on a car means more than speed, or sleeper look so I vote ... SPOILER! :)

·
Need To Drive More
1,475 Posts
I change my vote: without.

·
Resident SVT Defender
906 Posts
NO SPOILER!! Spoilers are for American cars...Please don't hit me :slap:, I'm drunk! One more thing, please fill the holes right! Don't use plugs or a delete kit. Once you take it off, you will never want it back, and those plugs look so tacky IMO, plus they add drag. Isn't that why we take the spoiler off anyway, to reduce drag?

·
Misses the GTO
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...Please don't hit me , I'm drunk!
LOL best time to post. I am going to start a "I'm Drunk and NOT Driving so keep me entertained" thred.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I agree that plugs is not the way to go but who around here can fix it to look good at a reasonable price? I have ten thumbs when it comes to finish work.

:drink::drink:

·
Resident SVT Defender
906 Posts
Someone should start a not driving drunk thread. Not me, though, I don't really drink that much, I just didn't want to get smacked for my comment.

I had my spoiler removed at a shop in Auburn. Come to find out, my car was painted after it got to the States...the wrong color, who knows??? Which, of course means my car is 1 of 1 :bootyshak . Anyway, it took a few tries to match the color perfect. PM me and I'll let you know who he is. He's a good friend of mine, and I'll try to get you a good deal. Although, I don't really want another one running around without a spoiler. j/k

·
73 Plymouth Barracuda
695 Posts
spoiler

1 - 20 of 40 Posts