LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,581 Posts
This really was a great event.
A well planned, thoroughly thought out gathering. Those of you that missed it this year should really make it out next year. There was lots to do and see.

I know I am definitely sponsoring it again next year as well as attending it.

Thanks to all organizers and participants.

Abo @ SCSS

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks to all that sponsored this event and a special thanks to Nitrous Dave for the gift certificate. I guess now I will have to go and buy a nitrous setup.

·
It's Clean
344 Posts
Thanks to all of the sponsors, organizers, and attendees. Special shout out/thanks to Greg, Jonathan and Kevin and his family. We had a great time and will be there next year for sure.

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Thanks to all of the sponsors, organizers, and attendees. Special shout out/thanks to Greg, Jonathan and Kevin and his family. We had a great time and will be there next year for sure.
Well said! Thanks so much for making this enjoyable weekend that much better. We appreciate your contributions and support! See y'all GR09!!!

·
Suspension Guru
7,700 Posts
Greg, thanks for putting everything together, i'm glad that everything worked out well.

Thank you to everyone that showed up and joined in the fun!

I hope everyone had a good time, and i hope that Rex enjoys the Wretched GTO Repair Kit, and as always, if anyone has any needs to suspension upgrades give me a call, pm, or email

Rob
Shop 413-568-8981
Cell 860-281-5519
[email protected]

Thanks again

·
Gran Turismo Omologato
593 Posts
A big thanks to everyone! Sponsors and organizers! Special thanks to RotorsOnline and Jen, Looks like next week the missouri goat is getting brakes!
I hope those rotors work out for ya. Keep me updated on how well they work. See ya next year!!!

·
GoatRun...what's that????
3,989 Posts
Greg, thanks for putting everything together, i'm glad that everything worked out well.

Thank you to everyone that showed up and joined in the fun!

I hope everyone had a good time, and i hope that Rex enjoys the Wretched GTO Repair Kit, and as always, if anyone has any needs to suspension upgrades give me a call, pm, or email

Rob
Shop 413-568-8981
Cell 860-281-5519
[email protected]

Thanks again
I hope you can make it out next year Rob. We all certainly appreciate your support of the event and look forward to counting you in again on round #3. ;)

·
Procharged Beast
1,896 Posts
Thank You so much to all the sponsors,the prizes were awesome, I won NITROUS,whooooo hooooooo, thank you!!!Now I can go FAST!!!! Brenda
your pretty fast now. with nitrous its just gonna get even faster.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts