Located in demotte, indiana
Apologize for not having username written on piece of paper in photos. Car is already parked on a main road with a for sale sign on it.
I've meticulously done my best to give this car the TLC it needed from the previous owners. The car has never broke down on me. Everything I've done maintenance wise was just purely outta PREVENTATIVE maintenance.
Here is my 2006 GTO. It is a 6-speed. It has 123,470 miles. $13,000 obo
THE GOOD
ENGINE
1) Exhaust: kooks long tube headers/Catless midpipes/ x-pipe/ magnaflow axle back
2) vararam over the radiator cai
3) cold case radiator ( less than a year old ) along with fancy silicone radiator hoses
4)newer oem motor mount (less than a year old)
5)new serpentine belt along with every pully (less than a year old)
6)All new fluids within the last year. Besides power steering. Literally just didn't feel like changing the power steering I got lazy.
7) new thermostat ( less than a couple months old)
8) newer water pump ( done at 99,000mi)
9) ac was recharged less than a year ago( still comes out very cold)
10) newer spark plug and wires (less than two years ago)
DRIVE TRAIN
1)new monster stage 1 clutch kit install less than 2000 miles ago
2)totally rebuilt differential. 4.11 motive gears/ trutrac lsd. Along with all new bearings,seals, and billit side adjusters . Has a stamp from shop it was done at on the case. (Painted black) (6000 miles ago). The diff was rebuilt by a company named "UNITRAX" in California. It has a stamp from the company on the case
3)hinson 1-piece aluminum DS
4)new transmission mount (6 months old)
5)GMM ripshift short throw shifter.
6)revshift diff mount insert. (Less than a year old)
7)D-force wheels 17x9.5 all around. ( Rear fenders are rolled for tire fitment) rear tire is 17/275/35 ( tires are all new have about 4000 miles on them) (Wheels were put on less than a year ago)
8)newer axles (less than a year old)
9)Brakes and rotors all changed at once about two years ago. Still work just fine
10) speed bleeder installed( obviously runs to the top of the engine bay for easy clutch bleeding if needed)
MISC
1)Just got a 128 point inspection done. Everything passed. Papers and receipts to prove. Was done in December of 2021
2)door speakers replaced
3)stock radio included
4) extra set of 243 heads included with purchase of vehicle. Was gonna do a cam but never got around to it.
5) rear seat delete (put in less than a couple months ago
6) 2 stage paint correction ( done within the last month) took all the swirls outta the paint and minor scratches. Paint isn't ever gonna be perfect. Its from 2006
7) car has no body rust on any of the panels
SUSPENSION
1)peddlers coil overs (about 30k miles on them )
2)peddlers ball joints(less than a year old)
3)whiteline adjustable sway bar endlinks(less than a year old)
4)peddlers tie rod endlinks(less than a year old)
5)whiteline polyurethane strut mounts because peddlers one failed( was done at time of inspection in Dec 2021)
6) new sway bar bushing ( less than a year old)
7) newer front hub assembly ( less than two years old)
THE BAD
1)Tint needs redone
2) Missing back seats
3) Has a minor swipe on bottom of passenger door. Can't even notice it.( happened from previous owner not me. )
4) I kinda botched the door suede. But it still looks nice in a way.
5) missing sunvisors ( I accidentally broke one. So I sold the other one)
6) missing skid plate( weight savings duh)
7) missing towing brace ( weight saving duh)
If you have any questions feel free to message me. Thanks for reading my listing. Any feedback is appreciated.
The price is negotiable. You know start high and get talked down to a price it's how it goes.
Located in demotte,indiana