LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Video: SRT 4 vs GTO

Ok. I saw him coming. His hood was off. Coming up at about 100mph on me. I got the camera out just as he came along side... Lets cut all the chit chat and go right to the video. From an 80 mph roll, this video was taken. lol.

SRT 4 - GTO

·
get used to this sight
1,051 Posts
wat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? no race?????? WTF???????? i expected to see some sort of spanking. eh.

·
T/C = Off !
379 Posts
took a little while to catch up there?

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i let him completely floor it and start moving before I jumped on it. No doubt, the little shit was fast. What the hell did you expect? for me to run onhim like hesa stock civic?

·
3,256 Posts
You need to lock your doors! :p Good Kill!

·
T/C = Off !
379 Posts
rVOLT said:
i let him completely floor it and start moving before I jumped on it. No doubt, the little shit was fast. What the hell did you expect? for me to run onhim like hesa stock civic?
I would hate to be surprised by a highly modified SRT, I would have just killed him ASAP.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A gto isnt the fastest thing on the planet flex. I floored it in the video.There was no suprise, he was just fast as hell for what he was. Im stock, I dont know about your mods, but that was everything I had. So what, I won, thats it.

·
T/C = Off !
379 Posts
yeah i wasn't trying to be insulting....
I rarely run with cars that are worthy, but after an older S4 killed me once I try not to let most cars pass me.

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
I call :bs:

the minivan, sedan, and SUV weren't racing

good kill tho. Im suprised at the outcome assuming he has any go fast mods at all given it was from a roll. Although 80 is a bit high to start a 3rd gear jaunt in an SRT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts